Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ldontmeantobemean Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 4, 2007, 10:31 AM
    I leave everything to fate :(
    I have a very close friend, and we were in love in high school, and broke up. Now its been years pass by, after a lond time being close friends again, now we started to gain feelings back. We still talk but none of us tell the other to get back again but that's both of us want. I know this since we're very close friends and he showed me it all the time but just too shy to pop it up.

He is going to move to somewhere else for business. He found an apartment and stay with1 guy roommate. THe problem is I am afraid he will know many new girls as he goes to new place and from his roommate too. And will soon have a new girlfriend. I don't know why I always fear that he will be drawn in something not good even though I know that he is a tough mature man and he is almost 30, already paid heavy price for his youth. I'm afraid I will lose him someday. But I also know that there is nothing I can do as we are apart now. I just leave everything to fate

Friends told me that if he is so easy to be drawn in something, he would have been when he has been single all that years, but he just didn't do it, he always stayed strong.

Part of me still feel insecured. Am I sick?
    jonjons1girl Posts: 85, Reputation: 7

Jun 4, 2007, 11:27 AM
    Be honest and tell him how you feel! Then see where fate takes you two.
    lmnotok Posts: 217, Reputation: 37

Jun 4, 2007, 07:56 PM
    C'mon, he's almost 30, and a strong man like you said. And you guys are friends for years, its not going to fade away so fast just because he moves. But is there any way that you guys can be together? Like you move to him or something?

But well, I guess 1 more thing: you have to tell him how you feel about him if you don't want him with other gal. Goodluck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I know when to leave [ 10 Answers ]

:( I have been with this man for years and I have been unhappy for about ten but I have been tiring to make it work he has no job we have a six year old son and he has been very mean to me ever since he found out I cheated but the only reason I did was one time with a old friend I knew for years...

How do I just leave him alone [ 34 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend are on a break... I feel so vulnerable and sad that I just called him today and we ended up arguing because he said he just needs some space and I don't know how to give it to him, and of course like an idiot I was the one who suggested the space but now I'm scared and getting...

Should I leave? [ 6 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been together almost 4 years and we have a 2 1/2 year old boy and a 5 month old girl. When we first got together he asked me to go to las vegas to get married and I told him no because my family would be furious. I find out a few months ago that he was joking, that if I...

Fate brought us together, yet we're now apart! [ 6 Answers ]

We met outside a club I never go to. I was there to meet my ex who never turned up and ended up talking to him. We spent the whole weekend together and every other day from then on. We got on great and I met his daughter who's lovely and only 3 years old and loved me back. His ex-wife...

Do I really want to leave her? [ 8 Answers ]

I recently broke up with my girlfriend/fiance of one year. Our relationship moved very quickly and we moved in together 4 months after going out for the first time. I honestly thought it was love at first sight. There are a lot of qualities about her that I adore and truly miss; after all, I do...

View more questions Search