Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    berry1405 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2012, 11:56 PM
    Decline of pregnancy symptoms.
    Hi, I'm 22yrs old female, happily married for 1yr 3months for now(4/8/2012). I've irregular periods, say once in 2 months, which is after marriage. I conceived in October 2011. I've a bicornute uterus. I'd a miscarriage in December 2011 due to heavy travelling. Now that I'm Trying to conceive. I'd my LMP on 20/09/2012. I started finding some symptoms of PG by 1st week of October, like lite nausea, heavy dizziness, cramps like periods and also had a sharp abdomen pain. When I consulted doctor immediately, they suggested me buscoplan plus for the pain. The pain was relieved, But as weeks went on my symptoms have been declining. I did my HPT from 3rd, 4th and 5th week, and it came negative all time. Now I'm in 5th week and have no symptoms except heavy dizziness. Do I still have chances of being pregnant?

Oct 30, 2012, 09:06 PM
    Thank you so much for your response. I'm glad. But I'm still not clear with the point whether now am I pregnant with those symptoms?? From yesterday I've started finding "declining symptoms" back again. "heavy" dizziness, bad back pain like cramps, light nausea to any smell etc... now that its been 10 days passed my missed period, can I do my HPT? If its negative, when can I repeat it again?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 30, 2012, 09:13 PM
    You can do a HPT now. Be sure to use first morning urine as it is most concentrated with the pregnancy hormone called hCG. If that is negative wait a week and test again.

Oct 30, 2012, 09:35 PM
    Thank you so much! :) I'll do that.. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

3 missed periods negative pregnancy tests blood and urine symptoms of pregnancy [ 5 Answers ]

Okay, my last period was on Sept. 15, 2009. It is now December 18, 2009 and I have missed my last 3 periods. I have gone for blood tests and urine tests for pregnancy and every single one has come back negative. I'm so confused! I mean I've been getting pregnancy symptoms like headaches, nausea,...

Lighter periods,pregnancy symptoms,negative pregnancy test [ 2 Answers ]

Ok I need help around last month in August I got a,weird feeling that I was pregnant. My period was about 2days late but it was lighter than normal,I had no symptoms of anything it prolonged for 7days, I then went to having cramps,sore boobs,being really tired! This month my period was 3days late...

2 weeks late on period, negative pregnancy test, got all pregnancy symptoms [ 7 Answers ]

I'm 15 days late on my pieord, I've done 8 hpt and all come back negative. I have most of the pregnancy symptoms. Can someone help? Has anyone been in this position and been pregnant?

Irregular periods, and pregnancy symptoms, but negative pregnancy test at home [ 19 Answers ]

Hi, Im 19 and I have had irregular periods since January of 09 My last normal period was on Nov 24 of 08 and then I was 13 days late for my period and it was really light. The next month I was only three days late, but my period was barely there. I have been experiencing many signs of pregnance,...

Several symptoms of pregnancy [ 1 Answers ]

I had my normal periods in jan from jan12-16. We had our first sex on 22nd jan two times and unprotected so I used pill. After that I started having bleeding from 28th jan. On feb 6th on advice of a doctor I started a medicine to stop my bleeding so it stopped. On feb 12th I again got my...

View more questions Search