Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Deada Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Sep 30, 2008, 02:46 PM
    No trust
    Hi everyone I am 24 yrs old a mother of two and in quiet I situation (NEWLY WED). My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant, but I have a problem. Well I got off my birthcontrol may 2008 had my last menstral June 12, 2008. I later found out July 16 I have a cyst in my right ovary. I did my research and found out it is still possible to get pregnant.
    So I have been eatting right and taking prenatal vitamins to prepare me for motherhood to number 3. I having had a menstrual since June until recently September 2, 2008. We been constantly trying. He ask me if I am hiding something I said no because I have no reason to but It got to the point he thought I had my tubes tied so he ask me as if I have a problem conceiving which really hurt. I want to have another child as much as he does but I don't know what to do if he can't take my word for it about not knowing if we are pregnant. So what should I do.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 30, 2008, 04:16 PM

First of course it can take 1 to almost 2 years of "trying" to get pregnant, so someone is getting really in a hurry.

Next if your periods are not regular, this will make it harder to know the best times to try and conceive,

Have you had the doctor check out both you and him for any possible problems.
    Deada Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Sep 30, 2008, 04:38 PM
    :oNo we having but I have an appt. coming up that I hopefully be able to talk about with my doctor me conceving especially with a cyst.
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Sep 30, 2008, 08:11 PM

Make sure you convert all ideas pointed AT YOU back into ideas pointed at BOTH OF YOU.

HIM: "Are you having trouble conceiving?"
    YOU: "Yes, it appears we are having trouble."

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trust- how can I trust him again? [ 8 Answers ]

Okay, so , my boyfriend and I have been together for a while now, things have always been good. He may have lied to me about really small things. And then I found out he lied to me about where he was going a couple times. His excuse was that he didn't want me complaing or nagging. Well, things...

Why won't he trust me? [ 2 Answers ]

I've been married for two months. My husband who is 14 years older than me has a lot of insecurity because his ex-wife (dragon lady) cheated on him multiple times. I work in the information technology field which is largely male. In my department I am the only female. We get perks where I...

Can not trust [ 4 Answers ]

Well this is how it goes. Me and my husband used to go to high school together year never dated until 3 years after I graduated. We bumped into one another and he seemed like he changed from high school. The thing is he was such a "player" back in high school but I figured that he changed. We...

Can't trust [ 5 Answers ]

Hi,I had written before also about my prob in marriage with my hubby.. I had gone for holidays to my parents place with my kids and I can't seem to come to terms when it comes to trusting my hubby after what all he did which I had mentioned in my earlier mail.. I often wonder why can't he be...

Revocable Trust (Grantor) Trust w/3rd party trustee [ 2 Answers ]

It was my understanding that if a grantor set up a revocable trust and a third party (let's say a bank) was named as trustee, the trustee was required to file a Form 1041. I am unable to locate any IRC or other guidance that would confirm or deny this. Please help. Thank you. Diana

View more questions Search