Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hashem1985 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2005, 09:43 AM
    Red alert 2 in lan
    I have 2 windows xp pcs , connected together by direct 100Mbps ( no hub or switch ) one of them is the internet gateway
    I want to play multiplayer with them , what is the setting that I need to do it , and how to do it ?
    Press2Esc Posts: 251, Reputation: 10

Oct 25, 2005, 09:55 AM
    Are you using a proxy server? Cross-over cables? Using any firewalls? etc.. etc...

P2E

Quote Originally Posted by hashem1985
    i have 2 windows xp pcs , connected together by direct 100Mbps ( no hub or switch ) one of them is the internet gateway
    i want to play multiplayer with them , what is the setting that i need to do it , and how to do it ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to network red alert 2? [ 7 Answers ]

I have two PC connected.. I format both PC and I saved the folder of red alert 2.. When I tried to play in lan setting there is no ipx available.. What should I do? Help me please..

Air Alert Program [ 2 Answers ]

Does the program air alert makes you stop growing?? I'm 16 years old, 6 feet tall, 140 pounds, and I started this program like 2 days ago and I am wondering is it going to make me stop growing, and my muscles hurt a little, I over worked them I guess lool, canyone help?? /

Spam Alert Message [ 1 Answers ]

Everytime my wife receives an email on her computer, there is these words in the subject line: Spam alert : then the subject. I have searched everywhere and I can't stop it from telling her that it is spam, when it really isn't. Any help?

View more questions Search