Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    love is at hart Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

May 20, 2012, 12:22 PM
    What dose it mean when I always feel like crying ?
    For the last year in most evening I will go to my room start doing something then burst out crying. I don't no what to do I am a 13 year old girl, my boy friend is worrying about me because its happening more often. Can anyone help please ! Xx
    Ali11964 Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

May 20, 2012, 12:26 PM
    Have you recently started your periods? Because it could be mixed emotions from that. Is something getting you down? Try talking to your mum. Hope it helped :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dose the vent bosx work? And dose it hold lint? I do not want to vent it to the front [ 0 Answers ]

Dose the vent bosx work? And dose it hold lint? I do not want to vent it to the front of the house.

What right dose a father dose if he not want to know [ 5 Answers ]

If a child dad not want to know he will miss out not you he will not have parent responsibility if he not seen them in a year

I feel like crying all the time n guilty for no reason [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I'm sagar... at the age of 17 I used to get thougths of harming my own parents or killing my parents I ignored it... at the age of 19 I used to get thoughts of slapping my own friend standing beside me... I used to wonder why these thoughts appear... and when I was in 21 was doing my engineering...

I feel my fianc? Less interested in me,dose he thinks of is xgirl? [ 2 Answers ]

He used to call, and talk for hours at the beginning, he started complaining to me that I don't call him, then I started calling him. But now he is not responding me properly, he is romantic sometimes, and ignorant sometimes, I feel he shows less interest in me, but often he used to say that I...

View more questions Search