Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    renegadofunk93 Posts: 11, Reputation: 4

Oct 1, 2007, 03:59 PM
    Okay, I admitted my lying to my parents, how should I handle the "talk" tonight?
    I admitted to my parents that I was cheating in school. How should I handle the talk tonight?? Please answer!
    afroman Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2007, 04:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by renegadofunk93
    I admitted to my parents that I was cheating in school. How should I handle the talk tonight??? Please answer!
    Well, you already screwed up when you lied. Now just sit and listen don't speak much, your in no position to talk. Just get it over with and tell the truth from now on.. Good luck... sorry.. :(

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cover of "the lion sleeps tonight"? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm chasing up an artist who did a cover of "wimoweh"/"the lion sleeps tonight" for my parents. All they can remember is that "it was some scottish guy" who did the particular cover that they want. If anybody could help out it would be greatly appreciated.

Okay, I admitted my lying to my parents, how should I handle the "talk" tonight? [ 5 Answers ]

I admitted to my parents that I was cheating in school. How should I handle the talk tonight?? Please answer!

Honda accord 2000 6 cyl " the light "check" is on" [ 1 Answers ]

My honda accord 2000 6 cyl. With 101000k miles is was with the light "check" on. I took To a non-honda mechanic and he erased it. The computer said that the code is PO700, and the mechanic said that it needs to have the "transmission rebuilt", and the price ranges from $ 1500.00 - 1600.00. My...

Can not "copy", "paste" and "cut" ! [ 2 Answers ]

Last week, my laptop was infected by virus, I sent for repair. After that, I couldn't find "copy" and "cut", and"paste" is in grey colour ! What have to do to have them back ? Can someone help ? Thanks in advance !

What to call my "adoptive" parents [ 13 Answers ]

As some of you may know, I was raised in foster care and my biological parents are deceased. I'm now 26 and pregnant with my first child. My fiancé and I are getting married later on this month. I never bonded well with any of my foster parents (there were many!), but over the past few years...

View more questions Search