Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    swtchsk8er Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2007, 07:16 AM
    My girlfreind is really confused
    OK my girlfreind is really confused and likes 2 other guys a lot still but they don't like her any more its been a couple of monthes and she just can't get over them but she sais she really does like me to and she doesn't know what to do cause its so hard for her to let go of them :confused:
    ceriphante Posts: 95, Reputation: 22

May 2, 2007, 08:00 AM
    OK my friend this is a situation not too dissimilar to one I have been in before.
    The problem you have currently is that your girlfriend wants everything her way, sounds like she probably was the kind of gal who hasn't ever 'not' had a boyfriend for any significant period and doesn't know herself very well, its actually quite unfair what's going on there, personally I think you deserve better, I mean technically she's putting YOU in third place...
    To two other guys that don't even like her.. that is disrespectful really.. there, if it were me I'd help her make up her mind i.e. I'd break up with her and tell her not to talk to me ever again and find a girl who knows the meaning of respect, because the longer you let a gal disrespect you the more she'll do it.

Anyway good luck dude!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I get my girlfreind back when she says she wants a break? [ 3 Answers ]

My girlfreind back when she says she wants a break?

Emergancy girlfreind issues [ 3 Answers ]

For almost a couple months I have been with this girl and we both care very much about each other at least I hope she does, but she has a baby with another guy who she says they broke up and he is in jail. I don't know if I'm over dramatic or right because they will talk once minimum or two three...

Girlfreind wants a break [ 1 Answers ]

My girlfriend (28)and I (28) had been dating for about 1 1/2 years when she mentioned taking a break(this was 6 months ago). My instant reaction was that there was somebody else or that she wanted to be w/somebody else. When I told her that if we took a break that it would be over and I would move...

View more questions Search