Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kidorock Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2011, 10:16 AM
    My Ipod touch 4th generation won't pick up any printers why?
    Even if I plug it in to a computer that's hooked up to a printer it still won't
    alltech9376 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jun 16, 2013, 05:59 PM
    The iPod only works if the printer does not need any wires connected to the device to print out. The printer has to me wireLESS

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

New Ipod nano 5th generation. [ 4 Answers ]

My son received a new iPod nano 5th gen. for christmas - he has purchased and downloaded some songs off the itunes store (we have downloaded the site, and opened an account), but we can't seem to get the songs to show up on his iPod. When we go to the "downloads" on his account, I can see all the...

Ipod touch won't detect wi-fi [ 6 Answers ]

My Ipod touch won't detect wi-fi on the settings mode it just says no wi-fi, and on safari and you tube it just says cannot find server. I need help.

Why won't my iPod TOUCH pick up the router and DNS numbers from my computer? [ 1 Answers ]

My new Ipod TOUCH won't connect to my internet. I did "connect" to my wireless internet (I put in the password and everything) but for some reason it will only pick up the IP address and Sebnet mask, not the required Router and DNS. Will someone please help me?

How do I shut off the 6th generation iPod nano? [ 2 Answers ]

I don't know how to turn off my new iPod nano. If I press the sleep button, the screen goes black but I can still hear the music through my headphones. I want to shut it off completely

2nd generation Ipod [ 1 Answers ]

I have a pink 2nd generation iPod... for some reason I can't open my iPod on the computer I have itunes on my computer but when I plug my iPod into the computer and open up itunes ti can see that my iPod is plugged in and for that reason I can't add or delete any songs on my iPod...

View more questions Search