Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gillie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2008, 06:42 AM
    How to fix a bad relationship
    I cheated on my fiancée and want to fix it how do I do it
    Craig80 Posts: 36, Reputation: 7

Jan 23, 2008, 06:51 AM
    Either your future husband is the type of guy who can forget and move on, or he is the type who can't forget and if so, you will not be able to go on because nothing will ever be the same.. Because if he won't trust you that will tear your relationship apart.
    mafiaangel180 Posts: 629, Reputation: 103

Jan 23, 2008, 06:53 AM
    Can you tell us a little more about it?
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 23, 2008, 07:44 AM
    What makes you think it can be fixed, as cheating is as bad as it gets in a relationship. Even if she was willing to take you back, it takes a heckuva long time to regain trust. Do you deserve a second chance? Only she can answer that, and if you haven't learned your lesson, why should she bother? If your serious, you'd better get on your P's, and Q's, starting now.
    i8len Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2008, 08:04 AM
    Hi I cheated on my partner almost 4 year ago now and they can't forgive or forget somewhere be now or years to come you will always get it thrown in your face
    mafiaangel180 Posts: 629, Reputation: 103

Jan 23, 2008, 08:42 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by i8len
    hi i cheated on my partner almost 4 year ago now and they can't forgive or forget somewhere be now or years to come you will always get it thrown in your face
    I can't believe that much time went by! For a happy relationship, the both of you should get to therapy if you wish to continue. Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

New relationship [ 2 Answers ]

I have started to see a guy from work. He has been in previous relationships whereas I haven't. I'm totally clueless and find myself being a little tense. He keeps complimenting me all the time and says he isn't just saying it to appeal to me, but he genuinely means it. Other than thank you I don't...

Is it a Relationship? [ 2 Answers ]

Eight months back a girl (25 yrs) contacted me (26) through some dating website, showing her interest in me. Since I was about to look for something new after my last breakup, I decided to give a shot. We started talking first through email and then phone. Both of us really enjoyed talking and had...

How do I know if this is the right relationship? [ 23 Answers ]

Past couple of days I've been debating with myself whether I love my girlfriend or not. I'm the type of person who worries about everything. My girlfriend always says she loves me and I know she does. But sometimes when she says she loves me, I can't say it back:confused:... but there are other...

View more questions Search