Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    melemerson Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2011, 02:49 PM
    I don't want windows live how do I get rid of it showing up all the time
    I just tried to go back to hotmail and it showed me windows live
    jeje409 Posts: 84, Reputation: 9

Jan 16, 2011, 11:57 AM
    Easiest thing to do would be to uninstall Windows Live. Did it come with the computer or did you download it yourself?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Windows Live messenger- How to get rid of Family Safety Feature? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, My problem is that.. a few days ago I was playn around and signed into this feature of windows live which is called Windows live family safety. Now every time I open my computer or wanted to use the internet I have to sign in (the family safety program pops up) to access the internet. Now I...

Newest Windows Live don't sign in [ 1 Answers ]

Hey, I got the new windows live messenger and it doesn't sign in. It wither jumps back to welcome or says windows live communications platform has encountered a problem and needs to close. Ive searched many times before but to no avail.. Everything Google finds doesn't work so anyone found a...

Live part-time NYC and work full-time and live part-timein Long Island am I NYC resi [ 1 Answers ]

For all of 2007, I lived and worked in Suffolk County four days per week, and I lived in the Bronx three days per week (not working during those three days). My employer generated my w-2 form with non-resident status based on my working and living in Suffolk County for my emploment. My question is,...

Should I get rid of my live in boyfriend [ 1 Answers ]

Hi have been with him for 9 year's and he is still living of me. I have a disabled son he's 10. And he will not help with anything. Any money he makes he keeps to himself, he plays out still and he's 44. Its always my mate my mates. He lives on his computer while I do the shopping the house work...

View more questions Search