Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    risastar1008 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2010, 12:04 PM
    How can I get rid of the feeling of being haunted
    OK I feel kind of stupid asking this but every house I've lived in weird things have happened. I grew up in plymouth mass I lived in the same house till I had my daughter in 06. There I saw a little girl sitting on my bed I was probably 10 I don't remember ever being scared of her but I remember feeling like something bad had happened to her I would hear her crying at night my dolls would go missing. When I lived there with my now husband I would hear someone running up and down the stairs our dog would bark at the bottom till the running stopped. After my daughter was born we moved to carver mass and stayed with his mother my daughter would laugh and smile into one corner of our room as she got older she would talk to that one corner I had my son while we were living there also he did the oppisite of her he would cry out and clutch on to me when faced in that corners direction. When we moved out of my husbands mothers house we stayed in a shelter I would wake up every night at 2am to my whole body being so cold my daughter was still happily playing in the corner while we lived there. We moved to taunton in 2008 in this apartment I would hear doors slammimg shut in our attic that has no doors someone walking around were there is no floor things went missing and would show up in plain site days later lights would turn on and off our bathroom door wouldn't open when there's no lock on it my daughter told me one day mommy the lady in my playroom took my bubba and doll I asked her where the lady was and took a picture where she pointed the picture had 3 orbs in it when I found her items they were in the very top shelve of her closet she couldn't even open we finally moved and now we live in pawtucket ri first thing I did was go through each room I get a bad feeling in our 2nd floor like I'm not wanted up the I hear bangs when I check it out everything is in place my husband that thinks I'm making it up finally believes me when he went by the door to our 2nd floor he heard a bang like someone was trying to punch there way out I had cleaned the whole room up there and had nothing in the room I went up there to investigate a noise and found a picture of a little boy and maybe his dad. I'm seeing shadows out the corner of my eye I feel chills like someone is touching me. I don't believe what I see down here is anything to be scared of but whatever it is up stairs doesn't want us here. I just need to know if its me or if I can live somewhere that it won't happen anymore? If its ghosts or I'm psychic or what and if my daughters always going to have this too. Oh I forgot to mention my daughter has always stayed in bed at night since we moved here she hasn't stayed in one night and she's talking about a little boy wants to play with her but she's scared of her. Any feed back would be great! Thank!
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

May 13, 2010, 12:14 PM

I would consult with either a Physician or someone who is an acknowledged psychic before you pass your anxieties on to your children.

I'm sure you don't want them to live their lives feeling haunted -
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

May 14, 2010, 08:56 AM

It sounds like you are sensitive to ghosts in general or else the ones from your childhood have latched onto you and move with you.
    I think you need a good psychic.
    I don't know if doing EVP would help anything
    EVP - Electronic Voice Phenomenon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I Haunted? [ 31 Answers ]

Okay, you all are going to think I have lost my mind, but I wonder sometimes if I am haunted. That probably sounds like a weird thing to day, but it seems like weird things seem to follow me wherever I go. We just moved into our first home (my husband,son and I), it was for sale as an estate, and...

My house is haunted, can I know hw to get rid of the spirit [ 38 Answers ]

Hi, Mine is a joint family and we live in a duplex. The house which we live in is being haunted from many years.The spirit that dwells in my house marks its presence by noises, for example: sound of footsteps on the staircase, jingling of keys, banging on the window, knocking on door etc, all...

Sore feeling or swollen feeling in vaginal opening, white thick substance [ 3 Answers ]

For the past 2 days my vaginal opening has felt swollen and sore, and slightly itchy. Today some kind of fluid came out of it and got my pants wet, like I had spilled water on them, and I noticed when I went to the restroom, that there was a LOT of w thick like stuff all over my vagina lips, and...

How do I know if I'm being haunted? [ 4 Answers ]

Well, I seem to be seeing something. But I don't know exactly what. It looks like a person and every time I glance it it seems to move closer and then disappear. I've noticed things like people arguing very very loudly or, someone crying in my back room. Is this just me imagining things or am I...

Most haunted [ 5 Answers ]

Ok tonight shows the living TV (travel channel if your in the u.s) final night of most haunted live they are in the city of glasgow and the place of paranormal investigation is yet to be announced... Now last night they were in some vaults and a few of the crew were attacked by so called...

View more questions Search