Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cazzy1 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2005, 01:46 PM
    I'm so stuck
    Hiya everybody
    Rite well lately my boyfriend has been so off with me its unbeliveable. I'm 15 he is 16 I had sex with him about 1 month and 2 weeks ago when we first got together then about 1 hour I found out my best mate sleped around his house with my boyfriend best mate. I felt really used and unsure on what to do.
    Then about 2 weeks after that we went to london together and he told me I was clingy itwasnt the first time he told me it but the last time I just went from one exream to the other I ignored him.
    Everything had been going OK till abou one week age, he started drinking and when I phoned him he just let things slip like the reason I turn my phone off is cause I don't like people phoning me and he told me about a girl coming onto him, most of his mates are mine so I thought well I will phone skinner so I did and he told me my boyfriend had been texin another girl who goes in the snooker center ( my boyfriend is always in there) and I started to worry and started to cry, if any of you knew me I have been hurt so much in the past by a boyfriend and that's why I worry so anyway I sleeped round my boyfriend and we was talking about loads and he said "a girl has been texin me but i told he to f**k off i have a girlfriend" so I thought I will just phone skinner to find out if this was the same girl but my boyfriend said he was going to get some socks well he did but they were in the concervatry and I was out side he heard me on the phone he got really mardy and upset and would not talk to me for about 30mins or more it was horrible I don't know if I want to stay with him or not what shoul I do. I need help please
    lickemlolly Posts: 397, Reputation: 62

Jun 22, 2005, 05:14 PM
    First off you are way too young to be invovled in such a dramatic rship... you should be out enjoying life instead of home pining away over some guy that obviously does not care so much about you... he told the girl to f**k off... yeah right!! so how did she get his # in the first place to even start textin him if he has a girl?? drop the loser and stop trying so hard to be in such serious rships... youre young and have plenty of time to date guys that will actually treat you like you mean something...
    Lovinmybabyboy Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2005, 05:20 PM
    I think you should talk to him. Sit him down and talk to him about it. If he says he's been sleeping around on you then he wont have a reason to be mad at you anymore. Tell him his roomate said that so you were worried. Tell him you love him and dont want to lose him and thats the only reason you were asking. If he gets mad then maybe it would be safe to let him cool down or just seperate for a while.trust me!
    lickemlolly Posts: 397, Reputation: 62

Jun 22, 2005, 05:25 PM
    OK first off that is the one thing that you don't want to do is bring his friends name into it because then your boyfriend is only going to go back to your friend angry for spilling confidential info... so I'm sorry but I don't agree with that advice... and second if your boyfriend is sleeping around on you then he is sleeping around on you... even if you ask he's still human and still has the free will to lie and say no... so what good will that do... what you need to do is stop devoting so much time to this... remember like wildcat says he is part of your life NOT your life!!
    mike145k Posts: 123, Reputation: -1
    -

Jun 29, 2005, 03:24 PM
    Good work
    Just do what you think is right for you if you have to be unhappy with any situation then get out of it and find a place that will make you happy

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Stuck Tap [ 6 Answers ]

The cold tap in the bathroom no longer turns fully. It was never praticularly tight before but as of yesterday it will only turn about a 180 degrees. I've not been able to find a great deal of help using Google so I thought I'd post here. I've tried using some WD-40, but to no avail. Any ideas...

In love and stuck! [ 1 Answers ]

Hello.. I have been dating this guy for about two months. We had met one night, but only exchanged names, I had thought he was cute so I passed the word on to his friend. Luckily, he felt totally the same and was surprised to hear I felt that way too. We hung out another night and ended up...

Stuck- [ 1 Answers ]

A horizontal rifle is fired at a bull's eye. The muzzle speed of the bullet = 670 m/s. Barrell is pointed directly at the center of the bull's eye- the bullet hits the target 0.025 m below the center. What is the horizontal distance between the end of the rifle and the bull's eye? I need a...

Stuck... [ 4 Answers ]

Sigh... I've never written to one of these things before, but the situation I'm in now is too tough not to look for some objective outside advice... I'm 22 and my boyfriend is 24; we've been dating for two and a half years. I love him more than I ever thought I was capable of. I know that he...

I'm stuck [ 1 Answers ]

I have known this guy since I was about 5, and I hooked him up with my best friend last year. They only lasted for a couple of days and after that me and him started getting really close and he told me that he liked me. I told him that I liked him too. We fooled around for awhile and then stopped....

View more questions Search