Ask
    gonzo0310 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 26, 2007, 09:15 PM
    Relative abundance
    How do I work the relative abundance of Gallium
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Sep 27, 2007, 12:53 AM
    I don't know what data you have so I cannot possibly tell you. There are many different ways you can do it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Last blood relative living [ 2 Answers ]

I was adopted by my step father at 11 yo and am now 22. My biological father has been charged with manslaughter of his mother , my biological grandmother. There was no will. If he does get convicted, can I come in on the esstate even though my adoption papers state all lieage was broken, since I...

How to commit an insane relative against their will [ 1 Answers ]

My wife's sister who is about 52 needs to be committed--at least for observation. She has attempted suicide twice, has gone off her meds, is about to be evicted and she will join the people roaming the street with a shopping cart if something isn't done. She lives in Texas. How can her sisters...

Eviction of a relative, FL [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, Hopefully someone can answer my question. My father is 70 and my adult sibling is living with him, she refuses to pay rent or help around the house. He has asked her to move out on numerous occasions but she refuses, she has told him that if she stays in the house for 24 hrs. straight...

View more questions Search