Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cgarnto1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2011, 08:59 PM
    My remote control for my ceiling fan stopped working. I replaced the battery
    My remote control for my ceiling fan stopped working. I replaced the battery and its still not working.
    Kyle_in_rure Posts: 341, Reputation: 10

Apr 19, 2011, 02:28 PM
    Double check your manual and make sure there are no other possible causes. You may try contacting the manufacturer, if it is defective and/or under warranty they might send you a replacement free or cheap if it's not under warranty.
    brogolfer Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2012, 04:48 AM
    Why would the battery in the remote keep going flat

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hampton Bay Ceiling fan remote stopped working, 3 of them! [ 2 Answers ]

I had a party at my home last night. We have three remotes for three ceiling fans. 1. living room remote, 2. den remote, 3. bedroom remote. 1. Our living room ceiling fan remote got a baloon string wrapped in it and started making a noise and shaking. I plan on removing the string no big...

Hampton Ceiling fan remote stopped working [ 50 Answers ]

I moved into our house about 1.5 years ago. In one room there is a Hampton Bay ceiling fan which has a remote control. A few weeks ago the whole device stopped working, meaning we can't get either the fan or the light to turn on. We replaced the battery in the remote control, and checked the...

Ceiling fan remote control stopped working [ 4 Answers ]

The ceiling fan remote control stopped working. My little daughter took the ceiling fan remote control and pushed the buttons on off on off on off randomly until it stopped working. Is there anything I can do to salvage the existing remote control. Or am I going to need a new one?

HB Triton Ceiling Fan, remote stopped working [ 2 Answers ]

Bought a 52" Harbor Breeze Triton ceiling fan about 9 months ago. Came with light kit and remote. All the sudden remote doesn't work. Have replaced the batteries and the pad on the remote illuminates as if working but light or speed control doesn't respond? Any suggestions would be greatly...

Trouble shoot ceiling fan remote stopped working [ 2 Answers ]

I have a hunter ceiling fan/light combo controlled by a Harbor Breeze universal remote that simply stopped working (the remote will not turn the light/fan off/on). The fan does have pull chain, but I do not know how to bypass the remote to use the fan manaually. I've checked the switch, remote...

View more questions Search