Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MDgirl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2009, 01:37 PM
    Gmail account activity
    So some jerk got into my gmail account and deleted all my emails! They had changed the password but not the secret question so I have been able to get in again but all my messages are gone. I looked at the last account activity thing and it only showed what had happened today (which was me trying to get in). Is there anyway to look at account activity from a few days ago?
    this8384 Posts: 4,564, Reputation: 485
    Ultra Member

Jan 19, 2009, 01:45 PM

Not unless you contact the site administrator, who may or may not be able/willing to help you. Change your secret question too; that's probably how they changed your password the first time.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to retrive the lost email from gmail account [ 1 Answers ]

How to retrive the lost email from gmail account... I deleted one of the important email from trash... how to get back it... anyone can help...

Block my gmail account,as someone is misusing it [ 1 Answers ]

I want to block or delete all my mails of my gmail account as someone has hacked my password and I am unable to access my account.Plus that person has now changed my id also and he is going to misuse my account.So for security reasons I want that my account gets blocked,so that no one is able to...

View more questions Search