Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    akkris Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2008, 08:47 PM
    Peeing in a public place while on probation
    I received a citation for peeing behind a trash can. I have about 8 months left on my probation for a DUI, is this citation a violation of my probation?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 3, 2008, 08:58 PM

It is a illegal activiity, so yes it is a violation. So what the probation officer will do is hard to say, personal guess after they get done laughing in private they will warn you and do nothing,

But you need to tell the PO and see what happens.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Probation revocation process began after offender release date from probation [ 10 Answers ]

My fiancé was sentenced to 5 years probation in 2003. The day before his probation was over Sep. 2nd his P.O. placed him on a probation hold saying that he was in a bar the prior weekend. His 5 year release date from probation was Sep. 3 2008. On Sep 3 his P.O. brought him police reports...

Dog peeing [ 5 Answers ]

Our chiwauwa female almost 5 months old pees everywhere in the house but in the litter box along with the other pets (cats & Dogs). We thought she had caught on after the "BAD DOG" scoldings and then we see her doing her thing right in front of us every so often. This is our first chiwauwa and...

Summary probation vs. Formal probation [ 2 Answers ]

If I arrested for under the influence of controlled substance and I'm on summary probation, Would I still be charged with violation of probation the same as if I were on formal probation?

Peeing cat [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone have any recommendations regarding on how to teach a cat that the litter box is the only place to take a leak, not the living room furniture?? My wife and I have 2 yr old cat who in the last 6 months has started peeing on our the couch and chair in our living room. We clean out the...

View more questions Search