Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alexis01 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2008, 04:49 AM
    Pety larceny
    I have a warrant that is 5 yrs old for pety larcney/theft of services and I have court this morning, I am a single parent of 3 girls and I am scared that I am going to spend time in jail. Can you tell me what is going to happen. I have a job and am never in trouble.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 1, 2008, 05:45 AM

I guess why did it take 5 years to go to court about this ? Were you prevously arrested and out on bond, and this warrant was for not appearing ?

You need to be clear as to what type of warrant arrest for the actually crime or warrant for not appearing in court before.

Most likely you will get a large fine, probation.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Petty Larceny [ 20 Answers ]

It was father's day. My 5 yr old daughter wanted to buy me a pair of socks. We went to the mall. I chose my socks. I saw some shoes that I liked. I decided to try them and used the socks I chose to try the shoes with. I bought a couple for pairs of shoes for myself. I paid for the shoes. I told...

Pety larceny [ 3 Answers ]

I went to a retail store and took 126. Dollars in merchandise, I got charged with pety larceny, can you tell me what is going to happen to me in court? I have not been in trouble with the law in over 12 yrs.

Petty larceny [ 1 Answers ]

I am a 33 year old repeat shoplifting offender who was re arrested for petty larceny in New York. I have never been charged with any crime prior to this in the state of New York, however I have numerous convictions in New Jersey. I have a court date on March 25th and would like to know the...

Pety larceny [ 1 Answers ]

The charge is pety larceny what will happen when they go to court what will the charges be and will they spend time in jail

Petty Larceny [ 4 Answers ]

This is to elaborate further regarding the original post for "disorderly conduct": The original CHARGE was "petty larceny" (shoplifting) with a "conditional discharge" (which I've met) for "disorderly conduct" & was then sealed (I ran a search on myself & it has indeed been sealed). 1) Will...

View more questions Search