Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wearhouse3 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2007, 08:41 AM
    Only lukewarm water in shower and tub
    I have only lukewarm water coming out of my shower and tub- on the water heater is there a dial to turn?
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Oct 11, 2007, 09:11 AM
    Before we can answer we need more details. Gas or electric water heater? How old? Is this problem throughout the hous or limited to the shower and tub. Is the tub and shower separate fixtures or all in one? Did the problem just start or has it been ongoing? Let me know. Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The water in my shower will not switch from the shower head to the tub spout? [ 5 Answers ]

I recently purchased a small home, that I am getting ready to rent out the problem is I get water from the shower head just fine, but I get not water from the tub spout, any ideas?

Only lukewarm water in tub. [ 1 Answers ]

When trying to fill my tub, the hot water only stays hot long enough to fill 1/4 of the tub. The rest of the water is lukewarm. At first I thought it was the water heater, so I filled the washer with all hot water and not once did the water become lukewarm. I also repeated this process with the...

Lukewarm water from shower [ 1 Answers ]

Within the last month I have started getting only lukewarm at best water from my shower. The shower is a one handle moen? turn right for cold and turn left for warm. All the way to the left is now luke warm at best. Even if I let it run for 5min or so it is still barely warm. I did replace the...

Cannot redirect water from tub to shower in Bathroom tub water fixrure [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Mohen bathtub fixture. When pulling the stem on the spout to change from bathtub to shower, water does redirect to the shower head but continues to flow from the tubspout. I have removed the spout and the shower head and the water flows properly (from both) Could someone please advise...

Lukewarm water in shower and tub, hot in sinks [ 4 Answers ]

OK... this is a weird issue. I have a dedicated recirc line with a pump and a timer that I only run an hour a day or so in the morning, due to energy costs of heating the water. The problem I am having is that when I am not recirculating the water, the master shower and master tub only get...

View more questions Search