Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    more77 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2009, 11:33 AM
    Help finding this type of dress criss cross front mini
    I have photo of H&M mini black dress that has criss cross or cut out design up front,, looking for similar or same one, but hard time finding it , can anyone help... I would attach photo here if I can... here is link where is photo of it http://www.whowhatwear.com/website/full-article/obsession-du-jour-cutout-dresses/

Thanks much

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Mini bean bag type baby.can't remember the name! [ 1 Answers ]

I had this toy when I was about 6 or 7 years old around 1992ish... they were mini bean bag babies about the size of a Barbie baby. They had plastic heads and beanie bodies... I had a merry-go-round, a swing, and a cradle with it I believe... probably more but I don't remember. I used to love...

How Many Guys Occasionally Cross Dress? [ 33 Answers ]

Saw a lot of books in bkstore about cross dressing guys. Ann Landers used to write about it a few times every year before she quit writing. She said she did because she got so much mail about it and I think she usually answered no problem. I checked book reviews on line and there are lots of...

What type of dress do you wear for a bar mitzvah [ 1 Answers ]

I have light brown hair, brown eyes, and fair skin. I don't know what type of dress to find for a bar mitzvah I'm going to in September. I need to find a color that suits me and a style of dress.. HELP ME!!

Finding the right dress [ 3 Answers ]

I need to find a dress for a special occasion and it's suppose to be easy to find a dress, but in my case I have a scar on my upper shoulder arm. Can someone have advice with what kind of a dress I can find, such as brands to cover up this scar of mine. :D

I need help finding a semi-formal dress [ 3 Answers ]

I'm going to a semi-formal dance that my school has on February 12. They have one every year and this year I am a sophomore, so I know what to expect. Last year almost everyone wore black, but a few people wore brighter colors like red and light pink and they really stood out. Everyone that I have...

View more questions Search