Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    royaldo Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2008, 06:40 PM
    I cant get an erection when my girlfriend and I are about to have sex
    I'm 16 years old and latly my girlfriend and I have been wanting to have sex. But I can't keep an erection when we are about to have it. It goes hard for a little bit but then it just goes limp. Its hard when we do fore play and all that but when I'm about to stick it in it starts to die down... its really embarrassing and I need some help... FAST!! Any help would be great... thanks.
    isabelgopo Posts: 58, Reputation: 7

Apr 15, 2008, 06:47 PM
    Have you have sex before? You are probably just nervous
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Apr 15, 2008, 07:44 PM
    Younger men who experience a problem like this, and who have no other predisposing factors like use of drugs, smoking, excess alcohol, poor health, sleep, stress, etc... in these cases where there's no real organic etiology, the problem is very often mental.

Its called performance anxiety.

You either aren't ready on some level for the responsibilities that come with having sex (pregnancy, stds, etc) or/and you just are nervous about it.

By the way... I really hope you are using birth control. Though its not 100% effective, as even my son was conceived using birth control, its important.
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Apr 15, 2008, 08:56 PM
    I think you are being too goal oriented and that creates anxiety... :)

Decide with your girlfriend that you both will engage in a lot of foreplay going forward without having actual intercourse. Explore each other's bodies with your fingers, wet your fingers in your mouth and use different pressure on all parts of the other's body, smell armpits and groins... I would say that at the right time, you would roll over and slip it in... HOWEVER... she has a hymen that will make penetration difficult the first time, and you have to apply pressure with your penis to break it.

I don't know... maybe you are eager to have sex, but not ready mentally yet? Wait six months.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No erection [ 5 Answers ]

My husband is on blood pressure med, but sex don't seem to interest him as much as it does me. I use to worry him a lot about having sex, but now I really don't care if I get it from him because he can not get or keep a erection. What must I do. I am very flustrated. I have a vibrator, but would...

Getting the erection and keeping it [ 13 Answers ]

OK here's the thing. Up until last week I had absolutely no problems. Bt I donno why last week I suddenly couldn't do it. I mean I would get the erection then after 5 minutes lose it. Or the erection would be there bt when we had to have sex it would just go away this happened twice in the last...

Keeping my erection [ 7 Answers ]

My girlfriend and I have been dating for 6 months now and about a month ago we decided we were ready in the relationship for sex. Well, when we engage in foreplay we both get very aroused, but when we get to the point of it turning into sex, I become nervous and while she stays ready, for lack of a...

Erection problems [ 5 Answers ]

Hey I'm sixteen and I am sexually active I've never had a problem during sex or before but recently I've gotten a new beautiful girlfriend and when I try to have sex I can't get an erection once when I did get erect I tried putting on a condom and lost all feeling and wasn't able to have sex this...

View more questions Search