Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rsholtis Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2007, 05:06 PM
    Virfinia State Law on Sharing Bedrooms
    In the state of Virginia, what is the age at which a child (girl) can no longer share a bedroom with a boy (step brother).

Thank you.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 25, 2007, 05:09 PM
    I doubt there is any specific law, you will have rules in regard to adoption of additional children, you will have view points of social workers if there is a complaint filed, and you will have judges and jurys opinions if you end up in court.

What are the ages of the children you are talking about? And what is the issue
    GV70 Posts: 2,918, Reputation: 283
    Family Law Expert

Jul 25, 2007, 05:14 PM
    If your children are happy, don't worry.I don't think this is specified in legislation in most states.If you have abbility to separate them-do it! But I do not think that there is a rule or law.
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Jul 25, 2007, 05:25 PM
    Do you own your home or are renting? The only legal reference I can find is that only two people are allowed to share one bedroom. http://www.vakids.org/pubs/final_va_...dix_6_1_06.pdf

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kansas state law about debt? [ 5 Answers ]

Federal Law states they have 4 years to collect an outstanding debt. What about the Kansas state law? How long do the collector have for collecting an outstanding debt. I can't recollect all my old debt some debts are like from 1995, 1996.

Michigan law- minitort on a state owned vehicle [ 3 Answers ]

I got hit the other day, she was at fault, but she was driving a minivan with a state owned vehicle license plate... now they're saying that even though she was at fault, I have to pay for my deductable and her insurance company doesn't have to.. kind of weird.. any ideas?

Bathroom chandelier and Bedrooms [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I want to install a chandelier above a bathtub. What is the minimum height do I need above the bottom of the tub? Also can more than one bedroom be on 1 acr fault breaker. And is it better to have the receptacles and lights on separtate arc faults? Do smoke detectors need to be on...

View more questions Search