Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kelzy87 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2011, 05:22 PM
    Defamation of character?
    I go on a website called Facebook.com and on there I play a game called Zynga poker,anyway I brought chips from my phone so I could play poker I got a message on my phone saying the transcation was completed.I then went to play poker and notice the chips wasn't there to play with which I paid for.I had reported this to the Zynga support and they said that there is nothing they can do.why can't they do anythink if I paid for my chips and didn't get them.
    I still have the message on my phone saying the transcation was completed
    What can I do about this?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 12, 2011, 06:13 PM

First have no idea what you are talking about with defamation of charater, are they posting lies about you on their web site?

But you are correct Zynga no longer has their page or customer service page for refunds, they are now directing you back to Facebook and seem to say if you did not get your credits it is facebooks error and to contact face book.

http://support.zynga.com/CP_ArticleV...Id=0&loc=en_US
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Mar 12, 2011, 06:14 PM

That isn't Defamation of Character, this charge is when someone speaks about you in a bad way to other people. How did you get that out of what happened to you.

What kind of transaction was it, through your charge card, debit card, credit card?

Tick
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 12, 2011, 06:43 PM

Good catch tickle, if this was paid by credit card, call up the card company and dispute the charge. Also when the bill comes in, dispute it in writing

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Defamation of character [ 13 Answers ]

I was working tonight at the restaurant where Ive worked for over a year when a security guard from my old job came in with her boyfriend. I had gotten arrested from there and fired for shoplifting a couple years back.She told the owner that I was making her uncomfortable when I was not doing...

Defamation of character [ 1 Answers ]

How much to sue, my husband, in a defamation of character case

Defamation character [ 4 Answers ]

At my current employment I had another employee who had lied and tried to claim that I had sexually harassed her granted I am bi-sexual but I have never made any advances toward her or any employee there was an investigation launched and with my evidence and witness the charges were dropped however...

Defamation of my character [ 1 Answers ]

I have a job in an health facilty.. I had to be finger printed.. thus 4 times as they were not readable.After the 4th time they were done at the trooper barracks in olean,ny.thus they still came back not readable.They I assume did a background check which came up with a prostitution arrest in...

Defamation of character [ 6 Answers ]

If someone that works at the front desk of my apartment building calls me a "bad tenant" while on the phone with someone that called to leave a message for me, is that considered defamation of character?

View more questions Search