Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    EdSeekingAdvice Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2011, 08:19 PM
    How do I get a girlfriend? I don't go out much... Please give me advice
    How do I get a girlfriend? I don't go out much... Please give me advice I do attend School currently but every one is so busy with class and don't talk much to one another...
    sunbeamrunner Posts: 42, Reputation: 8

Oct 11, 2011, 01:38 PM
    How old are you?

The key to meeting people is putting yourself out there, get talking to people and meet new people. Perhaps look at a hobby you can start outside of school if you find it hard to meet a girl in class.

I think you need to remember that finding a girlfriend is not the be all and end all to happiness. People can be just as happy single. You need to be happy and comfortable with yourself before you can expect to be able to find and meet someone
    cuddlyclaws16 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2011, 06:46 PM
    The first key to getting a girlfriend is to find a girl you really like someone that can be one of your best friends just remember to always BE YOURSELF!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Please give me advice. [ 2 Answers ]

I have moved to a new town, and I have never been really good with making friends. I started going to my new college and I talked with some people. I have hung out with maybe 2 or 3, one that I talk to through texting. The others ones... I think maybe I scared them off. Only one was a girl. I...

Please give me some advice! Thank you [ 3 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend have been together for almost 7 months now, but known each other for more than a year. He is amazing in every way, and he treats me so well.I am so happy to be with him and could not ask for more.Speaking of happiness, I come with a pretty clean past, however he does not. He...

Please Give Advice [ 3 Answers ]

I don't really know how to ask this question and I'm a little embarrassed to be asking it, all I ask is that you do not judge me. I'm scared and there is no one I can really ask about this. I had sexual intercourse twice last week and everything was okay for about two days or so, but then I noticed...

Hello can you give me some advice [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, my ex boyfriend owes me some money and I don't know how to get it back. I paid for a holiday for us as he had no money at the time as well as petrol to run his car and nights in a hotel. He said I would receive half of everything at the end of October after he had been to see his family in...

Can someone give me advice please? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 92 civic hatch that won't start. I was told it was the distributor, so I put a new one in. now she cranks but still doesn't start up. I don't know if it's the distributor cables are on wrong or if there is another situation with it. Can someone give me advice please?

View more questions Search