Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MrNobodyHead Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 26, 2010, 08:37 AM
    I met a girl that I like, what should I do?
    Okay, sorry for the stupid title, it sound desperate, but I had to put something in, but I didn't know what. Yeah, whatever.
    Anyway, I went to this party on Friday and I met this girl and she was just so nice and we talked for like 4 hours and she seemed really interested because she laughed and giggled no matter what I said, like if she was totally drunk, which she wasn't by the way because the party was dry and she was blinking faster which is supposedly what chicks do when they're interested. And she added me on Facebook first, lol, I know it means nothing but still, I'm usually the one who adds first.
    Now it's like two days after the party and I can't stop thinking about her. I want to ask her out, but the problem is we go to different schools so I don't know how since we don't see each other all the time. I'm sort of new to this dating stuff, so I don't know what to do, would someone tell me? I'm also sort of scared about sinking too deep into what is called the friends zone, or whatever, because it happened with another girl that I sort of liked.
    This girl seems special so I don't want to mess up... Help?
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

Sep 26, 2010, 02:00 PM

There's plenty of ways to ask her out without seeing her. The distance shouldn't stand in your way.

Why not call, text, or e-mail her?
    xoxox Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2010, 12:44 PM

If you have friend that is close with her get him/her to ask her out for you (:
    mmresd Posts: 2,002, Reputation: 553
    Ultra Member

Oct 24, 2010, 07:36 PM
    Yeah it's not like this is a long-distance type of thing, it sounds like although she goes to a different school she still lives close by. If that's the case then just take a chance and go for it... see what she says and then plan your next move depending on her answer. Don't be pinned down with fear of rejection, because if you are rejected then you can move on to your next challenge, and if you are not rejected then you will potential be able to create memories that will be worth a lot to you. So, GO FOR IT!!

Good Luck,

Javi

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What to do with the girl I met in vegas [ 14 Answers ]

Met a girl at a club in vegas, we danced and had fun, got her number txted her after 3 days she said she has a BF and to not text her again... should I still text her? Still hoping we could meet up and become friends what should I do?

What to do with the girl I just met? [ 31 Answers ]

Hello. I have had some bad relationships in the past. I am a very honest guy, and I always treat the girl I care about very very well, and I always end up with a girl that treats me really bad, and I think it damages me a little bit. I haven't been completely happy with a girl for over a year now....

Question about a girl I met [ 152 Answers ]

First off, some of you may remember that my girlfriend and I split about 2 months ago and things are actually going well with that. No contact works wonders, though I still miss her from time to time. So anyway, there's this girl I'm interested in. She's actually a friend of my friend's, and...

Met This Girl I Like [ 2 Answers ]

A few months ago I met this girl and we finally met up with each other and got on really well. The problem is I don't know how to tell her that I like her as more then a friend and trying to figure out if she thinks of me as more then just a friend. After I left her she text me seeing if I got home...

Met this girl... [ 3 Answers ]

I met this very cute girl and we both really enjoyed being in each other's company.now the thing is she gave me her e-mail address and requested that I mail her.my beef is because I was so interesting on the first day and want to date her, I do not know exactly what to write.I want to be as simple...

View more questions Search