Ask
    annhodge31774 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2009, 06:40 AM
    Can't send from OE
    Can't sen email through outlook express said my number are in valid
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 18, 2009, 07:00 AM

First its not a good idea to piggyback your question on someone else's. This can lead to confusion. You should start a new thread. So I've moved your question to its own thread.

Second, what it's the EXACT error message? With that we may be able to help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should I send my adult son a birthday gift when he usually doesn't send me one? [ 13 Answers ]

My son will be 26 in March. He has always been a good kid and is usually very thoughtful. The one thing that bothers me terribly is that he doesn't send me a birthday gift or card. He always remembers to call. He also doesn't send any gift/card to his dad. Sometimes, he willl remember us on...

Net Send [ 9 Answers ]

I can not use Net Send DOS command in my network. Whenever I want to send a Net Send message to someone within the network by typing Net Send <space><computer Name/IP><space><The Message>, it generates a failure message saying (An error occurred while sending a message to 192.168.4.100. The...

Where to send W2s [ 6 Answers ]

I have a client who paid 2 employees for a very short period of work. He did not get the paperwork filled out, and before he did they disappeared. What do I do about the W-2s as far as the SS Administration is concerned? Not sure if they will be contacting him for their W-2s or not. They had...

Should I send something! [ 4 Answers ]

I wanted to send someone flowers to say sorry to them, Does it seem weird to send flowers to a guy.We had a silly misunderstanding which was all my fault. So what do you think.

View more questions Search