Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 22, 2010, 09:04 PM
    Which Will Correct Vision the Best, Hard or Soft Contact Lenses?
    Hi, All!

The title is my question. Which is it? Or, are they about the same?

Thanks!
    pluckyflamingo Posts: 220, Reputation: 17

Apr 23, 2010, 08:22 AM

I would say they are about the same for normal eyes. For instance I have really bad astigmatisms so before I has my LASIK surgery done I used soft lenses specially made for people with astigmatism. I think the only difference between them is the comfort factor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's the Best Way to Remove Soft Contact Lenses from Your Eyes? [ 23 Answers ]

Hi, All! I've waiting to get new hard contact lenses. Have been given a couple of soft ones from my optometrist. What is the preferred method to remove the soft contact lenses from the eyes, so that they will be less likely to be damaged, please? Thanks!

What Are the Best Ways to Clean Soft Contact Lenses? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, All! The title is my question. So, what are the best and most effective ways to clean soft contact lenses, please? Thanks!

Do Hard Contact Lenses Change the Shape of the Front of the Cornea on a Person's Eye? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, All! The title is my question. I've heard for decades that they do. If so, is it a permanent change? Do the hard contact lenses also cause calluses to be formed on the cornea? I also heard that about the hard contacts causing calluses to be formed. Thanks!

Why Can't Soft Contact Lenses Be Put in Water? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, All! The title is the question that I have. I've always been curious about that since using soft lenses from time to time. Thanks!

Contact Lenses [ 3 Answers ]

Does any one know some contacts lenses that have the diameter 14.2 and base curve 8.6...

View more questions Search