Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    usmanfarooq Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2009, 07:19 AM
    How could I increse my sex time duration
    Hi there
    I am going to marry in next couple on months but I have problem . I feel when even I think about this my penis is erected and when I think more and more I will release. Please suggest me how I increase the time of erection and sex. And I also fell the size and the girth of the penis is not enough.
    . Please help me.
    I want to increase sex time duration and size of the penis also
    bronzebabe Posts: 333, Reputation: 62

Aug 1, 2009, 09:43 AM

Your penis isn't going to get bigger. You get what you got. Sorry.
    While having sex, you might think about othr things while having sex. Like baseball. It takes your mind off how good things feel. It will help duration.
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Aug 2, 2009, 04:00 AM
    There are creams that desensitize the penis, which can help with duration. Do not use too much. Apply to the shaft, not the tip. That will give you a longer time while not degrading the experience.
    usmanfarooq Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2009, 07:45 AM
    Can u tell me the name of that cream or medicine. But please it must not be harmful for health. If you have personal experience.

Is there specific diet for it please tell me
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Aug 2, 2009, 09:52 AM
    There are many different brands, but the labels I have read indicate they are usually a 5% Benzocaine cream. You can normally find them in most places that sell condoms and pregnancy tests and lubricants.

As for diet, a lot of citrus helps with other aspects, like taste, but I do not know of anything that increases "staying power."
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Aug 2, 2009, 12:21 PM

How old are you hon?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Increse weight [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'm 19 year old guy.bt I am very thin. I want to increse my weight and no one should tel me that I am very weak. What are the steps I have to take for that? What are the food items I have to eat for that?

Increase the duration time of sex [ 2 Answers ]

How to increase the time of sex. When I did the sex with my partner it will ejuclate very ealry so I want to increase the time of sex.

Time / Duration [ 1 Answers ]

How long does it take for the processing of a Portuguese passport once all the documents are submitted and are proper ?

How to increse concentration level [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I'm maths student though I work very hard but still I'm not able to score up to my expectation .some how I feel that when I'm attempting my exam, after some time during exam I lose my concentration and I commit mistakes.help me how to improve concentration level.is there any technique to do so

Hey what should I do to increse my slow puberty [ 4 Answers ]

Ohh I'm 17 and really worried for my health I'm thin looks young.I want to make girlfriend but I can't do it I look small.I have got few haires on cheek and my pubic hairs are good growing.I want to start shaving I means I want to have full beared and moustache which are growing slowly. Please...

View more questions Search