Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    korogo Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Feb 7, 2007, 01:18 AM
    I need either a title or artist for this song (Dance/Techno)
    All right, this is going to be extremely difficult because as with nearly any "dance/techno" song, there are no lyrics in this one. I've looked through the first 16 pages music forum thing, but haven't found anything so I hope this is a new one.

I've been hearing it a few times a night on the AMF bowling radio station. There really isn't much of a beat because there's hardly any bass and the main tune is basically whistling. Of the "whistling" section, there is one part that plays and it's of a lower pitch, it repeats and goes into a similar part with a higher pitch. As that ends the "whistling" section starts over. In between these whistling sections there is something that's not so memorable as it just builds back up to the whistling part again.

I would gladly whistle and record the part I know, but I don't have a mic right now. Likewise, they might have played it on Open House Party once or twice a few weeks ago but I'm not entirely sure. Any help would be greatly appreciate.

Feb 11, 2007, 02:49 PM
    Well, I didn't get a response but I do appreciate anyone who tried to find this for me.

However, I learned that it's the Australian electronica artist Newton. The song title is still unknown though.
    southerngalps Posts: 1,334, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Feb 27, 2007, 01:28 PM
    There is a cool song called "The Launch." Techno song with siren sounds throughout it.

Feb 27, 2007, 02:33 PM
    Thank you for trying, but the song I was thinking of was Streamline by Newton

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Artist & Title To A 90's Dance Tune [ 3 Answers ]

Hello there all, I was wondering if someone can help me find the artist & title to this classic 90's dance track that rocked dance floors up & down the UK back in the day. I know some of the lyrics to the tune but not all of them. It goes something like this:- "All I need, all I needed was...

Looking for title of dance song.. [ 8 Answers ]

I've heard this song many times.. It's a latin girl, I think, singing an upbeat dance song and there's moves to the dance It goes something like... 'i saida hey, a ha, a hey,. something something' I asked a waitress and she said it was called 'caseda hey' or something I have no idea how...

Need Song Title And Artist Please [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I'm looking for the title and artist of a song.  All that I remember about the song are part of the lyrics: "Hey baby, hey baby hey and the and the hey baby hey baby hey... " Please reply asap.  Thanks 8)

Need the name of the artist and song title (dance) [ 1 Answers ]

Anybody know this one? Verse: "It's one thing to ask why we break up. Have you ever wondered why it is we fall in love? Can you tell me... Do you know what it is you're lookin' for? What do we need? Can you tell me why I care?

View more questions Search