Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Malificent Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2009, 03:21 PM
    Movie from the 70's-little girl locked in trunk/writes inside it
    I saw a movie in the 70's (I was a little girl at the time so my memory isn't that great) about a little girl that someone would lock in a trunk in the attic as punishment? When the girl was inside she would write on the inside of the trunk. She may have died in the movie because I think at the end some adults find the trunk with the writing inside it. Does anyone remember this movie?
    Lucas2009 Posts: 129, Reputation: 21

Jul 19, 2009, 09:49 PM
    Okay, this one I am not too sure about, but... I remember seeing this movie too. I remember the little girl, grown now, is speaking with a woman psychiatrist telling her about the childhood abuse, and how no one believes her now. She tells her the story about being locked in the trunk and writing in it. Later the psychiatrist digs around the girls former house and finds the trunk with the writing in it. It is her only proof that the abuse actually happened. If I had to guess the movie title, I might say Sybil staring Sally Field.
    I hope I am right.
    Malificent Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2009, 03:36 PM

Lucas2009... if you are not right, you at least have proven to me that I am not crazy! Everyone I have asked about this says they have no clue. I will check out Sybil and let you know. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!
    Lucas2009 Posts: 129, Reputation: 21

Jul 20, 2009, 04:34 PM
    No problem at all. You triggered one of those weird faint movie memories. I have a good feeling about it being Sybil. Take care.
    urbancowgirl7 Posts: 84, Reputation: 4

Jul 20, 2009, 05:21 PM
    It is definitely Sybil... the book is amazing as well! I definitely recommend it!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

70's-80's Half Real/Half Cartoon movie about a Girl and a Dolphin [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I am desperate to remember a movie from my childhood. The movie could have been anywhere between the 1970's -Early 1990's. But I believe I saw it in the 80's. It was one of those half real/half cartoon movies. All I remember is a girl who is transformed into a cartoon and she is...

70's or 80's animated movie about a girl [ 2 Answers ]

I vaguely remember an animated movie about a girl (maybe a princess) that acted like a tomboy or told everyone she was a boy. She had what I think was a fencing sword. In one scene she's running, jumps and grabs on to a beam sticking out of a wall and swings around and drops back down to the...

1994 Caddy Trunk Motor Won't Close Trunk [ 7 Answers ]

Hi Guys, I have a 94 Caddy that the trunk closure motor,(see images) won't operate when the lid's closed. I've checked the 15 amp fuse and it's intact and not blown, Is there anything I've missed. Is there a override so I can close the trunk. I have a week before rain's forecast in my area but...

Christmas Movie Title Boy who writes to Santa [ 2 Answers ]

Boy owns snowglobe of north pole and writes to santa everyday. Parents are low on cash. And in the end he ends up basically in the scene of the snowglobe (I think in a dream). Can anyone help.

View more questions Search