Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    adoran235 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2013, 03:34 PM
    What's that film called
    This guy and his wife/partner were on a drive, she goes out of sight and is kidnapped. He looks for her for years and eventually finds out who kidnapped her. He speaks to the kidnapper and is told that if he wants to know where his wife/parner is he ill have to go through what she went through. He then agrees and amongst other things is buried alive and finds the dead remains of his wife/partner.

Can anyone please help me find out the name of this film. Its been bothering me for ages now
    kouya Posts: 45, Reputation: 6

Nov 15, 2013, 05:48 PM
    The Vanishing (1988) – Dutch-French film
    A young man begins an obsessive search for his girlfriend after she mysteriously disappears during their sunny vacation getaway. His three-year investigation draws the attention of her abductor, a seemingly mild-mannered professor who, in truth, harbors a diabolically clinical and calculating mind. When the kidnapper contacts the man and promises to reveal his lover’s fate,

The Vanishing (1993) - IMDb
    The boyfriend of an abducted woman never gives up the search as the abductor looks on.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's the film called? [ 3 Answers ]

I watched a film when I was younger about a hotel in Scotland the owners pretend is haunted to get more business then it turns out it really is. What's it called please?

Calling film buffs! What's the baby film called? Help its driving me crazy! [ 2 Answers ]

An American film where the man puts on a record and dances with the baby at the end to get her to sleep. The mum then comes in and dances with them. Think it late 80's 90's film. Please save me from wondering!!

What's that film called? [ 2 Answers ]

Hey... I saw a film where at the start there is a guy who looks into a mirror and he starts peeling the skin from his face to reveal a bug eyed creature. In the middle of the film there is a part where at night in someone's house, there is a hovering flashing thing above a childs/toddlers cott....

What's that film called? [ 2 Answers ]

OK I rememer watching a film which I think was set in California where a young bloke goes on holiday to California and meets a lady there a red car he drives around in (I think) the couple hit it off then he is due to come home but then while flying I think falls asleep and he get woken buy his mum...

What's that film called? [ 1 Answers ]

What the film called, a girl aged about 15/16 dresses up as a boy so she could show lads girls are also as good as boys, but she dressed up as her brother

View more questions Search