Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nikkiwikki234 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2011, 07:19 AM
    Boyfriend dumped me!
    My boyfriends name is Micah. I am 9 and he is too. He's all like " I'm not kidding.Heather,its over."Then I went off crying and running away and then he said "No!Wait Heather!" So like an hour later I started spying on him and he said "WHY THE HECK DID I DUMP HER?!?!" And he said he regretted it,too.He just won't admit it.But how do I get him back?
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

May 26, 2011, 08:30 AM

If someone does not want you, you are out of luck.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

May 26, 2011, 08:00 PM

You have a boyfriend and you're 9? Sweetie, I hate to tell you this, but at 9, you two aren't going to stay together. He may be your first boyfriend, and I'm seriously distraught that your parents are allowing you to date at your age, but he won't be your last.
    martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

May 26, 2011, 08:01 PM
    Give him time, about 9 years and he'll be totally different and probably be looking for you.

While you wait see how well you do in school , guys like girls who get a lot of "A"s
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

May 27, 2011, 06:34 AM

What is a boy friend at 9? Is it someone who talks to you?
    At that age, just like with your girl friends, you are friends one minute, you don't like each other the next. It changes all the time, you probably won't like him next month, meaning you don't want to talk to him.
    But for the future, you don't plot to get someone back, you cannot make someone want to be with you who has decided they don't want to be.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dumped by a boyfriend [ 4 Answers ]

Threads merged, please keep all questions regarding the same issue in the same thread. Me and my boyfriend are seeing each other for 3 yrs , v always had long distance relationship.. every 2 months v broke up for some reason or the other. But always he is the one to dump me. Long distance that...

My boyfriend dumped me twice and can't seem to get over him! [ 8 Answers ]

I got with this man at work about a year ago, I found out he was married (getting a divorce). We moved in together and I found out he cheated on his first wife that he had children with, with his wife he was married to when I got with him-this upset me cause I had a conversation the first night he...

Ok I dumped my boyfriend [ 11 Answers ]

Big mistake I am really scared he said he is sending peoploe round ma house. I can't speak to his family no more. But most of his family is my friends. What do I do?

Boyfriend dumped me [ 3 Answers ]

How do I get over my boyfriend of 6.5 years? He split up with me just before xmas and then said he made a mistake and we got back together. On new years eve he wanted time again. He dumped me a month ago. He said that he cared and loved for me as a sister. He wants to be friends but don't think I...

My boyfriend has dumped me! [ 8 Answers ]

Well what can I say?well my boyfriend dumped me! Aw I know so sad his name was hayden also ryt I moved on well sort of and got a new boyfriend and den he dumped me but my new boyfriend (darren ) has cheated on me 3 times yet each time I told him I loved him and he said he wouldn't do it again but...

View more questions Search