Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mrpickles81 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2007, 10:00 PM
    What's the name of the movie with a ghost girl and possessed jester doll?
    There's a horror movie from the 80's possibly late 70's that has a little girl who died and was buried with her favorite jester doll. These people move into her house and is haunted by her ghost and her doll. The doll basically makes things happen. This one guy dies from a fan blade braking off and killing him. Another guy falls down into the basement and falls through the floor and there is this white goo under the floor and he gets covered in it. Another girl gets cut in half. All the times when these people are getting killed there's this wered noise playing that kind of annoying. It almost is like the doll is saying something over and over again in an annoying voice. Please someone help me find the name of this movie.
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Jan 4, 2008, 11:22 AM
    It's Ghosthouse from 1988.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Movie about a little girl ghost whose porcelain doll has diamonds in her head? [ 5 Answers ]

Does anyone know what I am talking about? I watched it a few times on TV as a kid in the 80's, it could have been a made-for-TV movie, don't know. It seems to me a young brother and sister had to spend a summer at some old house, don't know why, and the boy, I think, encounters the ghost of a...

A book from the 70's about a girl with a life size doll [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to find a book that I read when I was in 4th grade back in the 70's. It is about a girl who wore glasses and loved to read. She was very shy and I believe she lived in a mansion or was adopted. Somehow I seemed to remember her having or finding a life size doll... it seemed to be a...

80s/90s TV show with girl ghost [ 7 Answers ]

Someone please remember this show! It was an english or Australian show, as the actors had accent, where there was a family who moved into a new house and I think that the house they moved into used to be this girl's.. who is also in the show but as a ghost? Basically the show was about the...

80's cartoon movie about a doll [ 4 Answers ]

Hello out there, I need assistance with the name of a cartoon movie that I remember seeing on TV in the mid 80's so it could have been made in the early 80's or 70's. The movie is about this magical doll that was created by a wizard, I believe, but when the wizard got tired of it he tossed the...

Killer chared doll movie what is the name? [ 1 Answers ]

I saw this movie probably 5-6 years ago it starts with a son chasing a mother with a sludge hammer trying to kill her. They are living at a beach house and there is a lot of thunder and lightning. The mother I think shoots the boy and he falls out the window down the cliff. He they soon appears and...

View more questions Search