Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ging1994 Posts: 190, Reputation: 9

Jun 27, 2007, 05:32 PM
    furniture attracting a spirt
    OK I know this seems kind of silly but can furniture bring a spirt of a dead person like my dad believes that the fact we brought my passed away grandma's furniture into our new house well this was two years ago their has been more paranormal activity like me and my mom will randomly smell what it smelled like in my grandma's house wich was really unusaual smell and also sometimes we'll see her out of the cornor of our eye just wondering
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 27, 2007, 11:34 PM
    If it is the spirit of your grandma, then of course you have nothing to be afraid of.

Just to let you know, I bought an old home almost 17 years ago from a man whose deceased mother lived in the home. The man that I bought the home from, told me that his mother loved the sound of the piano.

Sometimes, when I am playing the piano, there is the very strong odor of a woman's perfume. It is not the smell of my deceased mother's perfume.

It also is not a problem to me when I am smelling the perfume and figure that I am being visited by the presence of another person who is dead.
    Ging1994 Posts: 190, Reputation: 9

Jul 1, 2007, 01:45 PM
    I isn't scard of that I'm just curiouse if she would be here anyway even if we didn't have her furniture

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Making furniture look old [ 3 Answers ]

I want to paint my bedroom furniture white and make it looked aged but I bought stuff at wal-mart to make it look crackled and I made a mess. What can I do to achieve an aged look on my furniture?

Attracting a girl [ 4 Answers ]

So there's This friend... Ok well she's really pretty... Right I mean she's straight out beautifull... And... Well see well I really like her like she is all I think about in a day she has an awesome personality and I mean when I'm with her I'm always smiling and laughing and I love the fact that...

Attracting positive relationships? [ 3 Answers ]

I am wondering if anyone has any thoughts/advice on "attracting positive relationships"? Do you think it has to do with how one thinks on a daily basis? Sometimes when I have negative energy and start thinking about past mistakes I feel it stops me from meeting wonderful people.

Deck attracting wood bees [ 2 Answers ]

How do I keep wood bees away from my deck? You know the kind I'm talking about... the huge ones that resemble bumble bees. I'm deathly afraid of bees as I am allergic to bee stings. I don't want to wait until dark before I can enjoy my deck!

Anchor furniture down [ 1 Answers ]

I have a pool with a vinyl liner and would like to anchor the outdoor chairs and table furniture down. How do I do this on cement we get alt of wind and I do not want the furniture to blow into the pool with a vinyl liner?

View more questions Search