Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lotz_of_Questions Posts: 179, Reputation: 17

Apr 23, 2007, 12:30 PM
    I'm Hurt, What can I do.
    So my husband and I went to Vegas for the weekend. On our way back last night we had the longest conversation about our ex's(6hr drive). I knew he was a player but until I got married I realized how BIG of a Player he used to be. He says he never cheated on me and he changed once we started dating.:rolleyes:

But enywayz so he asked me, what would you say if I told you I kissed... (one of my friend), so I said, I didn't know, and asked him why, and he said, well I did.

I felt so hurt. It bugged me. We have been married for 2 years now and this girl we see a lot. She seems weird around us when we said hi. She never told me and I don't blame her and don't care really much about her. It's just that my husband had sooo many chances to tell me but never did. He just didn't feel the need to tell me because it wasn't important to him. But I just can't stop feeling the way I do right now.

What can I do? I know I need to move on and forget about it but it's so hard. I feel hurt and I can't take off my head the image of both of them kissing.

You all should know that my husband was a player but he says that he only had sex with another girl besides me, and he never had sex with any others. So I'm happy about that, BUT I'm so upset about the kissing! :mad:
    Rina _4 Posts: 182, Reputation: 19

Apr 23, 2007, 02:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotz_of_Questions
    So my husband and I went to Vegas for the weekend. On our way back last night we had the longest conversation about our ex's(6hr drive). I knew he was a player but until I got married I realized how BIG of a Player he used to be. He says he never cheated on me and he changed once we started dating.:rolleyes:

But enywayz so he asked me, what would you say if I told you I kissed ......(one of my friend), so i said, i didn't know, and asked him why, and he said, well I did.

I felt so hurt. It bugged me. We have been married for 2 years now and this girl we see alot. She seems weird around us when we said hi. She never told me and I don't blame her and don't care really much about her. It's just that my husband had sooo many chances to tell me but never did. He just didn't feel the need to tell me because it wasn't important to him. But I just can't stop feeling the way I do right now.

What can I do? I know I need to move on and forget about it but it's so hard. I feel hurt and I can't take off my head the image of both of them kissing.

You all should know that my husband was a player but he says that he only had sex with another girl besides me, and he never had sex with any others. So I'm happy about that, BUT I'm so upset about the kissing! :mad:
    I think he realized it was a mistake kissing that girl and that's why he finally told you about it. If something was still going on then he wouldn't have kept it a secret. I think you should find it in your heart to forgive him, we are humans and can make mistakes. After all it was only a kiss. Good thing he didn't sleep with her, it would have definitely been worse.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can it still hurt so much? [ 19 Answers ]

Hey everyone I'm sure by now most people know my situation but a quick refresher is that my boyfriend dumped me after 2 years together... its been almost three months now. I asked a question a couple weeks ago about doing a last grand gesture- declare my love and see if it really was over for...

Does it hurt ? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm just wondering I've already had sex and it hurt me, my current boyfriend wants to have sex with me but does it hurt the second time ?I'm really nervous :confused:

I'm Hurt [ 3 Answers ]

Hey everyone this time I really do have a problem see I was friends with this one guy named David and today just few minutes ago he told me that I was fat and ugly and just yeah then he told me that he has never liked me and that he never will and its not that which I don't get its how he had made...

Hurt [ 2 Answers ]

I have spent all my money sending my kid to college and now he works in a bank and now he doesn't like it he want to tell father that he want to work at a farm with his father what should he do?

I'm so hurt [ 12 Answers ]

What should I do in 15 and my boyfriend is 16 we have been together 2 mounths and now he is acting extreamily difficult we are just leaving school and he won't get a job he won't let me hang aroung with boys and he always turns his phone off last night he told me on the phone that he just wonts to...

View more questions Search