Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xiaocake Posts: 56, Reputation: 5

May 3, 2007, 10:21 PM
    I don't know whether he loves me
    He said he loved me, and he told me I was very important for him. We have known each other for almost one year, but actually he never thought about sex. We just study together and go to church together. I think love is intimacy. I can not trust him that he loves me. He is a Christian, but I think true love is strong enough to overcome any belief. I don't want to tell him what I want. If refused, I would rather die. Does he never have sex desire? Or does he never think he really love me?
    tawnynkids Posts: 622, Reputation: 111

May 4, 2007, 12:03 AM
    First of love is not sex. Love is a heart felt feeling but more importantly it is the acts of love as well. To love someone is to treat them with kindness, to be honest, to forgive, to respect, to honor them... etc. If he is a Christian and wants to wait to have sex then good for him. If you loved him you would show him by respecting him. Not asking him to change his values, morals or beliefs to suit your wishes. That my dear I am sorry to say is selfish. You may say that you want to show him that you love him but there are so very many other ways you can show him that. And yes I am sure he does has sexual desire but the difference is he has respect for himself and you, believe it or not, to follow his morals and wait. God designed sex to be something shared between a husband and a wife, to be a part of a healthy marriage. Don't ask him to go against his love for God and wanting to obey Him. Do show him ultimate love and respect him and yourself and find all the other ways you can show him how much you love him.
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

May 4, 2007, 12:23 AM
    Yes LOVE is not SEX.

Love is a strong positive emotion of regard and affection.

Have you considered the fact that christians believe sex out of marriage is a sin??

I would count your blessings that someone says he loves you and is not trying to get in your pants these days!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My ex says he still loves me [ 5 Answers ]

I think I'm going to loose my mind he says he still loves me but we both have moved on :( and its weird because I never wanted to end our relationship and every time we see each other gets so hard to walkaway I really don't know what to do because I still love him to but I don't want to hurt the...

Two many loves [ 38 Answers ]

New to the site . Just have heard that there some good advise . Ok . Is it possible to be totally in love w/ two people? One being your spouse and the other a friend ?

How do I know if he really loves me [ 6 Answers ]

well me and my bf just started going out and a lot of people have told me hes known for cheating and useing his ex gf and i dont want that to happen to me. how do i know if he actually loves me and isnt just useing me for stuff or cheating is there someway i can tell if so please tell me i really...

Should I ask if she still loves me? [ 9 Answers ]

Hey all! Okay I am having a real problem... As some of you know me and my girlfriend broke up about half a year ago when I moved away from my hometoen to go study. She said that she did not want us to stay together because of the distance but I really don't believe that. How can you feel...

How do I know if he loves me [ 8 Answers ]

I have been with my boyfreind for about 2 months and before that we were roommates bestfreinds and we have even cheated on or partners with each other and now have decided to get together I am having trouble figuring out if he loves me or if he just likes me we have waited 3 years to be together...

View more questions Search