Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    p4r4n014 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2007, 03:22 PM
    90's or early 00's, sci-fi animation title
    Hi,
    I am looking for a movie title. I don't remember much but here's what I recall:

I'm pretty positive it's an animation, certainly sci-fi.

There's a group of people (soldiers?), going through an abandoned city (new york?), looking for sth. They are trying not to be seen (or maybe fighting) by some shadow-like creatures. There's a girl with them.
    After they come back to wherever they came from, they have to go through some scanning (I think it was possible that they cath some kind of a virus or sth from the creatures). The girl is nervous about that and just before she goes in the scanner/before the scanning is done/ someone comes and tells the scanning people that she can get through.
    Later on we find out that she does actually have this virus (mutation?), and the whole point is to find a cure for it. I think this is why they go to the abandoned city but I'm not sure.

I know its all a little vague. Help would be much appreciated.
    redize Posts: 18, Reputation: 3

Jun 11, 2007, 02:22 AM
    Hi, hope this helps.
    From what you say, it sounds like you are describing Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within.
    They get back from Old New York and have to be scanned for the virus. Captain Gray is found to be carrying it and has to be treated fast. That's when the girl (Aki Ross) helps him then has to be scanned herself.
    Aki is nervous as she DOES carry the virus but gets out of having to be scanned by another doctor (Cid).

Was that what you were thinking of? :)
    p4r4n014 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 11, 2007, 06:06 AM
    That's exactly what I was looking for, thanks a lot ;)
    redize Posts: 18, Reputation: 3

Jun 11, 2007, 06:08 AM
    No worries :D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's to early 90's sci fi movie [ 3 Answers ]

I'm lookg for a movie I remember seeing when I was younger. It's a sci fi movie, based on Mars I believe. A scientist is bringing a new robot to a Mars mining station to help the two miners that live and work there. But the scientist ends up being a criminal or something and ends up...

Searching for title of children's sci-fi movie from 80's or 90's [ 2 Answers ]

Okay, this has been bugging me forever, so I've finally decided to ask. The details are really foggy in my mind, but what I remember of the plot is as follows: There's a young boy who meets an old man who is actually an older version of himself. The old man did some kind of delivery-type job...

View more questions Search