Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Y0uKn0WiiT123 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2007, 08:05 AM
    Boys bringing down your grades ?
    So in my old school I was an honor student until I moved to my new school, which was pretty cool. But now I am a junior and my grades are suffering so bad. I don't think itt's my studying skills. But I would rahter be on the phone/computer/out/myspace/etc. I have so many distractions, and my mom is so disappointed in me anymore, and I feel like . It's so not worth it. It sucks and I wish I could do better, but the more my family is on top of me, the more I feel pressured. I come from a hardcore/horrying past and until this day it has not affected me, and I have never used it as an excuse for anything. And I want to tdo well in school, I just can't seem to be successful. It sucks. Help ?
    charlotte234s Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 143
    Ultra Member

Nov 14, 2007, 08:55 AM
    Maybe you should get rid of your phone or limit yourself, delete myspace, and limit your computer time. You ultimately are responsible for time management and your own success. I hope you figure out what you need to do. School is more important that being a social butterfly.
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Nov 14, 2007, 09:26 AM
    You are responsible for your own actions, no one or nothing else is... focus on school... the friends you have now will be gone in college. Things are different after high school. Fulfill your dreams, and find friends with the same ambitions as you. Being "cool" is far less important. Good luck.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 14, 2007, 09:53 AM
    You are making lower grades because you choice to at this point, you decide what to do with your time, as noted, get rid of cell phone, stop going to myspace and study. ** parents should be making you do that if grades are too low anyway.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Would you call this abuse or rape or boys being boys?AND AM I ALONE? [ 27 Answers ]

Grew up in a home where I didn't get much love/affection and I 'fled' perhaps, by dating only one serious boyfriend from age 16 - 26 (can you say LOSER?) who permitted me to sneak out at night to see him midnight until 2am at 16, who isolated me--alienated my friends, ran off other guys I was...

Drama kills my grades [ 2 Answers ]

I need help I am not doing very well in school I have really bad grades and my teachers and parents are getting mad at me. There is too much drama going on I lose focus of school. How can I get my grades up without losing my friends?

Uhhh- worried [ 1 Answers ]

Is two days to early for implantation bleeding ? It was my first time, could it be blood from breakling my hymen ? It was red, thin, and did not last long at all.

Bad grades [ 10 Answers ]

I am a sophomore I use to get reall bad grades in 8-9 my grades were great not in 10th grade my grades kind of sux like its all easy I just don't want to do the work anymore that and I don't take notes because its so easy ayn reason why grades slippin?

View more questions Search