Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alicechoudhary Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2012, 01:33 PM
    Its an angeleina jolie movie
    I heard from someone telling me that it's a angelina jolie movie and in the movie the official existence of the woman is erased from the directories or something like this... I'm curious to watch the movie,does anyone knows the title to it?
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Mar 1, 2012, 02:33 PM
    There's a film called 'hackers' from 1995 - maybe this is it?
    Hackers (1995) - IMDb
    (But you know, for some reason my mind went to the movie The Net (from the same year) with Sandra Bullock. In The Net I remember all her personal info is erased - she has no way of proving who she is, they create a fake police record on her, etc. - any possibility this is the movie you're looking for instead?
    The Net (1995) - IMDb )

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sean Connery movie, he was only in first 10 min as a reporter, blk/wht movie, WWII [ 2 Answers ]

It was before Mr. Connery was famous, he was war correspondent reporting from London... He fell in love with a girl there and he gets killed within the first 10 min of the movie. The girl goes to his country home and finds out he was married. What is the name of this film?

Movie where doofus police record a Movie over evidence video of a bank robbery. [ 1 Answers ]

A movie was on the other night... where incompetent cops record "It's a Wonderful Life" over an important video tape of evidence against a bank robber. Anyone know what the movie was? I'd like to finish it.

How can I contact Angelina Jolie to work with her charities [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to work in many fields at once but always be active in charitable organizations as I have been but on a larger scale. There is so much that can be done and I have quite a bit of experience. I would like to do more.

A movie starring Cynthia Rothrock, movie centered in a house and a lot of gunfire [ 2 Answers ]

A movie starring Cynthia Rothrock, don't remember much but most of the movie was shot in a house somewhere secluded I know she was an officer and I guess she and her partner were guarding a women whom they had in protective custody, some how during the night the people found out where they were...

How to contact angelina jolie [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to have angelina jolie's contact information.

View more questions Search