Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    OrtegaGina Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 15, 2007, 08:05 AM
    Banks transfer
    I have two checking accounts one of them is under my name only which I open more than 6 years ago and then I have another checking I am the secondary and my boyfriend is the primary which we open like 4 years ago. My cousin's account has been negative so the bank went into my checking account and transfer my money to his account to cover he negative balance. Can the bank do that without my permission??
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Aug 15, 2007, 08:10 AM
    No, unless he is on your account. I would think twice about sharing an account with this individual

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Reclaim money from banks in uk [ 4 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me the best why to go about reclaiming money from banks in uk for going over drawn or late credit card payments

Banks taking money out of your account [ 3 Answers ]

Can a bank take money out of your bank account to pay your credit card with out your permission

Banks garnishment [ 1 Answers ]

I open a checking account not a line of credit with a bank and someone order student visa under my account info and ran it up to over ten thousand dollar. Currently, I am disputing it because one I didn't do it. My question is, since the debt is so much can they garnish my income tax? Also, the...

Wrongful and fraudulent trading and banks [ 1 Answers ]

Hi How these concepts: wrongful and fraudulent trading act in favor of the bank when dealing with a company? Could you please support your answer with british case law? Many thanks!! :cool: Patrick

View more questions Search