Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    akrc Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2008, 09:03 PM
    Really love this song
    There is a song I've been looking for I don't know then name or the artist I just know some of the lyrics. Its country, and a female artist she's talking about how she knows by the way the man she loves will never leave her, is because of the way he looks at her. Part of the lyrics I remember are," youll never leave"
    dreamer2000 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2009, 11:24 PM

Try "when you say nothing at all" by Allison Kraus

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Love Song [ 1 Answers ]

Please help me with the title and the artist to this song The singers are man and woman Sitting here, waiting for love to comeback into my life(heart) ... Chorus: I can't live without you I can't do without your love ...

Love this song [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone help me with the name of a song and who sings it please, the only lyrics I remember are repeated quite a bit and are ;- ' this is where we are, this is where we've been' Male singer and sounds a bit like James Morrison. I've done lyric searches on Google but no luck, thanks. :)

I would love to know the name or artist of a song. [ 1 Answers ]

I love this song, but I've only heard it about three times. Towards the end of the song, the lyrics are " five card poker on saturday night, church on sunday morning." I do know that it's a man and woman who sing this song together. Can anyone please help? Thanks.

Love, wedding song [ 2 Answers ]

What artist sings the song " I been looking for love"

Song from 70's love song do you know this? [ 3 Answers ]

I am going crazy trying to find this song. I have searched and searched... pleaase help if you can. Here's what I know about it. It's a love song and I am not sure if my words are all correct but it goes like this Cause I'm falling.. I'm fallinnnnnnnnnnn, I'm fallllllling , in love with you......

View more questions Search