Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Boricua1 Posts: 179, Reputation: 14

Nov 3, 2009, 09:39 PM
    ACTUALLY let me clarify. I found Cheap Hydroquinone powder on eBay.
    I wrote a question asking about photo grade pure hq powder... but I got the answer so now I guess I'll just share the info on some pretyy cheap pure HQ from what seems to be a pretty trusted seller on eBay... the seller is cjchemical... so good luck for you all who may want to buy here... seems like a good price thus far...
    toned1 Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Jun 9, 2010, 12:16 PM
    Hi Boricua1, I have checked eBay and I couldn't find it.
    Super Shallow Posts: 145, Reputation: 7
    -

Jun 9, 2010, 02:04 PM

So what if its cheap?
    Oh he seems a pretty trusted seller to you? Stop the crap..
    Same thing as a shoe if its cheap on eBay its probably fake..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hydroquinone powder [ 13 Answers ]

Hi doloress you did a good job with the hydroquinone mixture please tell me how do I get a pure USP grade hydroquinone, please am new on the site and need your help I found a photo grade but am not sure any help? Thanks

Is phot grade hydroquinone powder the same as the skin lightening powder? [ 7 Answers ]

Is hydroquinone powder that is used for skin lightening the same kind used for photo development?. because if so there is a seller on eBay selling it by the pound for SUPER CHEAP! $17 and... 250 grams for $10 or so... and $7 shipping... I wanted to buy some but before I do and then it is the wrong...

Where can I purchase hydroquinone powder? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi guys I recently started visiting the site again. So l've been reading some of the post and I've noticed some people are using hydroquinone powder that their mixing themselves. I'd love to do this also. Where can I purchase a small amount of hydroquinone in the usa for myself? I live in Newyork.

Hydroquinone Powder, Where Can You Buy Them ? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I am new to this site, and I read and researched a lot about Hydroquinone and Monobenzone. But have been so unlucky not to find any products that contains more then silly 2% Hydroquinone. I wanted more, a lot more, But, I have never been able to find creams that contain more then...

View more questions Search