Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dstanley49 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2008, 06:54 PM
    mtd rims
    I hope someone can help me.I have an older model mtd tractor mower.It has 23x9.5x12 tires on it.The rims are held on by a cotter key and a key that locks the rim and axel together.It has no lug nuts.I have a part # 734-1015 but all the pages I visited does not give the size of the rim.What I need to know is will 23x9.5x12 tires fit on this rim.The mower is a 18.5 horse and 46 in deck
    Thanks
    MOWERMAN2468 Posts: 3,214, Reputation: 243
    Ultra Member

Jul 2, 2008, 10:47 AM
    Not sure on that. Did you try 934-1015 to see if that brings up a rim with the size? Some mtd parts have changed the first number from a 7 to a 9.
    dstanley49 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2008, 01:37 PM
    Thanks.tried that.came up no such part #

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Auto rims [ 2 Answers ]

My car was stolen and I have it returned now. Tire is missing and the rim is probably damaged. Will I have to get a new rim?

Discontinued,rims [ 2 Answers ]

I,have,had,a,car,wreck,and,one,of,my,rims,I,think,has,been,discontinued.I,was,wondering,if,there,is,a,website,that,offers,discontinued,rims?

New rims, shaking problem [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 98 Nissan Sentra GXE and recently purchased a set of 17" chrome wheels for it. Since I got them the steering wheel has been shaking and I've had lots of vibration problems after about 40 mph. The thing that confuses me is that I will make a turn and the vibrations will stop, then I will...

Lightest rims for 85 Chevy G20 Van? [ 0 Answers ]

Dear All, I have an 85 Chevy G20 Van. 15" rims. I would like to know what are the lightest rims I could get for this. Alloy? Aluminum? Other? I'm looking to improve gas mileage and have good looking rims. What are the drawbacks of the different types of metals? Could you direct me to...

View more questions Search