Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    melasouras Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2007, 12:31 PM
    80' or 90's horror movie title
    OK I need help remembering the name of a horror movie I saw a long time ago.

My description from what I remember:

A mother and a daughter (that is in a wheelchair) move into a huge old looking house to fix it up I think.the house I think it haunted or possessed. There is a scene where they order a pizza and when the open the pizza box the pizza talks to them and the mom freaks out and but the pizza down the garbage disposal.

That's all I really remember.
    crowman Posts: 67, Reputation: 24

Oct 24, 2007, 12:48 PM
    That`s House 4.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late 80's or early 90's HBO horror/adult movie [ 2 Answers ]

Please help me! :eek: There was this movie that was shown on HBO in the late 80's to early 90's about vampires, but it wasn't just a horror movie it was also kind of like an adult movie because the vampires went to a mansion on a hill to have well... (there's really not a nice way of putting...

Searching For 70's or 80' Horror Movie Title [ 5 Answers ]

In the mid 80's when I was just a preteen I used to watch horror movies that Elvira used to host on Saturday afternoons. There was one movie that made a huge impact on me and I am looking for the title so I can watch it now and maybe cure me of the phobia it gave me when I originally watched it. ...

80's or early 90's horror movie [ 1 Answers ]

OK what I remember of this film is this guy and girl went into some kind of temple, in the desert I think. They found these little furry monsters and eventually discovered that sunlight turned them into statues which they break to kill them. I think the name they called the monsters started with...

View more questions Search