Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jenndoo2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 20, 2007, 06:45 PM
    Cant find the name of song or the artist
    I need help I know all of the words to the song but I do not know who sings it or what the name of it is.

Please help me:(
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Dec 20, 2007, 07:54 PM
    We would need to know some of the words to be able to help you. :)
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Dec 20, 2007, 07:57 PM
    Spreading the rep to Nautical - yes, it is rather difficult to help when you do not have some of the lyrics posted.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need to find the artist and the name of a song. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm trying to find a name of a song that came out in 1991 or 1992, and it was about a group of friends that would go down to the ocean and would have a party. I remember it the end had something to do with wanting to go back and do it again. It was a hip hop song and I know that the title had...

I need to find the name of an artist and song [ 7 Answers ]

I've heard the song on the radio a couple of times it's pretty popular. But I've only heard in on 102 jamz. I can't provide too much information unfortunately because I don't know too much about the song all I know is the artist sounds a bit like Jamie Foxx or around there, maybe Joe but I don't...

Help Me find artist or SOng Title! [ 4 Answers ]

I know this is really vague, but it's driving me batty. I'm looking for the artist and song title of a song I heard at American Eagle while shopping. It's a British rapper/hip hop guy. I was told he's white with dark hair. The song was comical. It was about a girl/girls in general. I can't...

Trying to find artist/song [ 2 Answers ]

Hey all thanks in advance if anyone has a clue for me... We hear this song at work on the p.a. system part of the lyrics is "what you're leaving me now there must be some doubt in your mind...can't you open your heart don't wanna be left behind" Then it ends with "open the curtain let sunlight in...

View more questions Search