Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rachelrae Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Apr 22, 2009, 02:28 PM
    He just makes me feel so good
    I've been knowing this guy for about 3 years... I met him through his friend that I actually used to have a sexual relationship... I haven't slept with that guy in 2 years we don't een speak,, but now I want to pursue something with his friend we have slept togetha I just want to take it to the next level we talk on the phone all the time,, he's sweet and a great listener... I want him for keeps will he ever fully accept me knowing me and his best friend have had an intimate relationship in the pass
    Nestorian Posts: 978, Reputation: 152

Apr 22, 2009, 02:33 PM

No Idea, why not ask him? No, really, why not. You seem pretty ready to have a relationship with him, why not be open honest and up front, few people ever do this and it's kind lame that they don't.

Fear is natural, but to see past it and to simply be honest with yourself and him, sounds like a good plan.

Peace and kindness
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Apr 22, 2009, 02:35 PM

If you slept with him you have taken it to the next level.

The progression for a healthy relationship is friendship ,then dating ,then sex.

If you have not been with the other guy for 2 years than there is no reason you can not pursue this new relationship.

An important thing to remember is when you give yourself to someone sexually with no relationship,you set yourself up to become a *bootie call girl*.

Always respect yourself and others will follow suit.
    ylaira Posts: 1,193, Reputation: 118
    Ultra Member

Apr 22, 2009, 04:23 PM

Then stop having sex with him unless the relationship shows progresses next to phone dates. Having sex without clear direction of where the relationship goes leads to frustration, disappointment and the feeling of being used.

A good foundation of relationship always starts with excellent communication, rapport, and understanding.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Makes me feel I am so boring [ 17 Answers ]

Hey all, I met up with my boyfriend today who is always willing to have sex with me but never willing to respond to my mails, texts or whatever. He does that when he wants to... so today when I asked him why he never responds... he said" hey listen stop cribbing....i've become so indifferent to...

Dad makes me feel stupid bad and like I do everything wrong [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I'm todd my mom left my dad when I was 2 just met him when I was 11-12 but now I'm 14 live with him I know he loves me but he yells at me for things that don't make sense, well to me he wnted me to pay for something so I did I got the money back and I tried to hand it to him he didn't see me so...

How do I talk to him about sex and how he makes me feel about it ! [ 6 Answers ]

I've been with my partner for 5 years now and have had a good sex life but I find it really hard to ride him I've always got a resone not to do it! I have put on some weigth and he isent very caring about it and says things like "if you lose some weigth ill buy you some boobs" and "you need to get...

My 32 year old son makes me feel gulity [ 7 Answers ]

I am writing this after another round of fights with my son. He makes me feel guilty and question my own sanity. My son is 32 years old and does not work and will not work He says he is to stupid to work but he has had jobs and I find out he gets fired for fighting. I have kicked him out serval...

He makes me feel guilty when I ask for a divorce [ 3 Answers ]

I have been married for 26 years. I got married when right after turning 18 and got out of high school. He always worked nights and I worked days. We have never went on vacation and he has always went fishing with his fiends every year on our anniversary. I feel I missed out on life and need to...

View more questions Search