Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    3someone3 Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Dec 8, 2009, 05:37 PM
    Old foms of contraceptives
    Well I did'nt know where to ask this question. I'm writing a compare and contrast paper on contraceptives from now and the old ones, I don't know if that made sense? But well if anyone knows and could help me? Thank you very much :)
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 8, 2009, 05:41 PM
    Can you elaborate on what you mean by "old" forms of contraceptives?
    3someone3 Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Dec 8, 2009, 05:44 PM

Like what people of "ancient" times used

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can my mom find out I got birth control contraceptives? [ 16 Answers ]

I'm cosigned with my mom on insurance, and it covered birth control contraceptives that I purchased. Will the insurance let my mom know this? Or is there a way that she could find out? Like does it impose an additional fee or anything? Thank in advance!

Complicated issue about F-1, 1040EZ and 8843 foms? [ 1 Answers ]

Both my wife and I are F-1 international students. My wife has been in US for more than 5 years but I haven't. To file the tax jointly, can we use 1040EZ form? Another question is: should I file 8843 form if we file 1040EZ jointly? Thanks a lot if anyone has the answer for me!

F-1 holder cpt taxes foms [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I want to know what are the forms I have to fill to complete my income tax return. I am F1 visa holder and I've been doing a cpt during the last 9 months. Since I've been working part time, my employer says I don't get a W2 form from them. Instead I got the form 1099-MISC. ...

Middle School Contraceptives [ 33 Answers ]

Apparently a school in Maine is offering the middle school students the CHOICE to take birth control pills. The big issue though, is that it is without parental consent. What is your beliefs on this? I feel that it should be fine. The students are going to do it anyway, so the school is going...

Oral contraceptives [ 4 Answers ]

I use oral contraceptives 21days for 7months,one of my friend said her doctor said u should break body after use these tablet for 6months,means use pills for 6months,break for 6months & start after 6monthbreak again,can u help me.

View more questions Search