Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tambam09 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2009, 04:58 PM
    How can I find my mother's maiden name?
    My mother and I don't ever talk... she has a lot of issues and she refuses to see her children. For my own sake, and the sake of my child, I was making a family tree to show the lineage and how proud I am of my family. I have no way of finding my mothers maiden name, and surprisingly my father (who my mother also refuses to speak to) can't remember it!

I know her first full name, middle initial, and obviously her last name. I know her age and where she lives now... but I never got to know her birthday, or where she grew up... unlike myself I want my child to feel connected to his family... thus the tree.

Any help on how I can get her maiden name with practically no information?
    mydogquestion Posts: 232, Reputation: 21

Apr 28, 2009, 05:41 PM

Check your birth certificate. Your mothers madien name will be on that.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 28, 2009, 07:03 PM
    Have you dad show you a copy of the marriage certificate or get a copy from the county where they were married.

Does your mom have brothers or sisters, did you never know your grandparents ?

But sorry unless you dad is in a "home" why does he not know her name, was she married before ? Maybe

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Find a person by their Maiden name [ 6 Answers ]

I am looking for Joan Ferguson- She married a man named Bevin, but I forget his last name. Last known address was in Strathroy Ontario. She graduated St Clair College Windsor Campus in 1979

Adding Mother's Maiden Name to Child's Surname [ 1 Answers ]

GV 70, can you share more cases since 2003 where a name was added after birth certificate was issued? I'm in CA and wanting to legally add my last name to our 4.5 yr old son's (who has his father's). We were married, have been separated for almost 2 years and are now divorcing. When we first...

Mother's maiden name [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, My name is Richard. Please help me out in knowing my Mother's maiden name. Her name is Kathleen J Norman. Just tell me where can I go and find her mother's maiden name, I mean on which website,through internet or else. Please reply as soon as possible. Thank you.

My mother's maiden name [ 1 Answers ]

My birth mother's maiden name is Mary Eleanor Claxton she is aproximatley 59 years old. She lived on 135 Lowell Street in Somerville Mass.

Find by maiden name [ 3 Answers ]

How would you find a person by there maiden name on the internet without having to pay for it?

View more questions Search