Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    michelleanne00 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2012, 01:47 PM
    ABC Company produces the fuzzy bear which is a stuffed animal with 99 percent natural
    ABC Company produces the fuzzy bear which is a stuffed animal with 99 percent natural fibers.

Each fuzzy bear requires a standard of four square yards of cotton cloth. The standard price is $1.00 per square yard. ABC manufactured 1,000 fuzzy bears in October. The company purchased 4,100 of cloth and paid $1.05 per square of cloth. The company used 4,020 yards of cloth in the production of 1,000 fuzzy bears.

1. What is the material price variance? (4 points) Is the variance favorable or unfavorable? (1 point)

2. What is the material quantity variance? (4 points) Is the variance favorable or unfavorable? (1 point)

The standard quantity of direct labor for each fuzzy bear is one hour. The standard wage rate is $12 per hour. ABC manufactured 1,000 fuzzy bears in October. The company used 980 direct labor hours and paid $12.50 per hour.

3. What is labor rate variance? (4 points) Is the variance favorable or unfavorable? (1 point)

4. What is the labor efficiency variance? (4 points) Is the variance favorable or unfavorable? (1 point)
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Apr 3, 2012, 01:49 PM
    Please refer to this announcement

Do not simply retype or paste a question from your book or study material

We won't do your homework questions for you.
    You were given the assignment for you to learn.

If you come up with your own answer and post it for us to critique that is within reason.

If you have some SPECIFIC questions that you couldn't find or didn't understand, we may help with that.
    But this is your assignment, so show us you have at least attempted to complete it on your own.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I saw my stuffed animal move? [ 7 Answers ]

OK well when I was about 6 I was in my room trying to sleep and I had this tall closet with my stuffed animals on top of it I opened my eyes and looked at it and I saw my purple hippopotamus moving( it was moving in circles then it looked at me " idk like in shock" I guess it saw me looking at it...

Do you remember a stuffed animal with Velcro paws? [ 2 Answers ]

Had a stuffed animal when I was born in 1981. It was all white shaggy fur with white and light blue plaid paws and inside of its big floppy ears. Oh and it had a patch of velcro on its front paws. I think it was a dog but I thought it was a bear.

Dog stuffed animal from the early 90s? [ 0 Answers ]

Can someone help me? It was around the late 80s-early 90s.. It was a dog stuffed animal.. built via the teddy bear style.. *as opposed to the lying down dog looking style) It was greyish, has a nylon-ish belly and when you sqeezed it's paw it would whimper.. does anyone know what they were called?...

RARE Triaminic stuffed teddy bear toy from early 90's [ 1 Answers ]

I have a rare stuffed triaminic (cough medicine) teddy bear I won in a contest in the early 90's. I cannot seem to find ANYTHING about this bear anywhere. He is in great, slightly loved condition, he has a burgundy bow tie, and the triaminic logo embroidered on his left chest, and lifelike eyes. ...

View more questions Search