Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vvickielou Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2010, 08:45 PM
    Air handler dripping water
    I have water dripping from my air handler. I suspect the drain line is clogged. Is there anything I can do myself without calling an a/c company?
    vvickielou Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2010, 08:46 PM

My air handler is dripping water. I suspect the drain log is clogged. Is there anything I can do without having to call an a/c company?
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Jul 23, 2010, 08:57 PM

Clear the drain line clog. If you have compressed air you can blow back the drain. This is not the best way but it will work.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Water leak from air conditioner air handler [ 6 Answers ]

How do I stop water from dripping from my air handler? The technician has checked the pans, drains, and freon with no luck. He is stumped as to where the water is coming from.

Air Handler Water Buildup [ 2 Answers ]

My air handler is building up water daily and I have to empty it out daily in order for my air conditioner to work. Why would this happen? I have never had a problem like this before. If I do not clean out the air handler daily then my air conditoner shuts down. Please help!

Water Dripping on the Air Conditioner - Air Filter [Trane Unit] [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I have a Trane AC unit and off late I have observed am issue Condensate Water has begun Drip on Filter. The technician told that the freon level is on and there is no bildup or clog in the condensate water collection tray or the pipe draining out the water. However he has not been...

Water under air handler [ 4 Answers ]

Ok here, I here's the problem I have water coming from under the air handler' I have already taken the drip pan out and cleaned it I did not see any holes so I put it back I noticed that the insulation in the back,inside the air handler is wet so it would appear the water was coming from the...

Water Dripping from Air Handler [ 8 Answers ]

I have a newly installed, (maybe four months ago), central AC unit. It is a split system, 3.5 tons, Rheem 13 SEER. Both the compressor and the air handler were replaced. All was working fine until yesterday, when I began hearing a dripping sound coming from beneath the air handler. A quick look...

View more questions Search