Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kAtiewebster Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 21, 2012, 09:18 PM
    Widow penion
    If I married my first husband forsix years then now I am marry to my present husband for 14 years can I get my first husband who is dead penion?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 21, 2012, 09:27 PM
    Do you mean "pension"?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jun 21, 2012, 09:39 PM
    Was your first husband remarried? Does he have any surviving relatives, children, spouse, mother, father?

What would make you assume that you'd be entitled to his pension? You've been divorced for at least 14 years.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Widow benefits [ 2 Answers ]

When the husband dies. And the Widow is 62 years old. What percentage of the husband's monthly social security check does she Received. Someone told me it was 75% of his take home amount. She has Never worked, the husband was 75. Does anyone know?

Dating a widow [ 2 Answers ]

Ive recently began dating a widow, she is 42 Im 45, I have been having a difficult time dealing with her emotions and even insensitive at times, its all new to me and I don't know how to respond to her grieving. Thanks,

Divorced penion [ 3 Answers ]

I was married for 8 years . I got a divorce five years ago my ex want part of my penion is she entitled to it/ do we have to be married for a certain amount of years

Swindled widow [ 1 Answers ]

I invested in a so called company starting up and selling healthcare benefits. I knew the parties and thought everything was fine. I was given stock certificates in the company and have a written agreement as to the repayment plan they would pay me back my investment. I also have a lien against...

View more questions Search